Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Le'NOLIFER!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by P@P@_ROASTER, Sep 14, 2012

1. Jul 16, 2012
    Just owning it up on MG all day today... :shock:

Attached Files:

• Hax
      Hax.png
      File size:
      185.9 KB
      Views:
    Haystack94, Sep 14, 2012 Last edited by P@P@_ROASTER, Sep 14, 2012
  2. Nov 29, 2010
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    Didn't know if it would be considering Necroing on the other thread >.< plus it's the no count section =/

edit* I'll keep all of my notable or unnotable achievements here from now on, if that's okay
  4. Apr 9, 2012
  5. Jul 16, 2012
    Joris he's just showing that he's not a noob at the game. : /
  6. May 14, 2011
    The number of people typing "rank" every 5 mins on mg is getting annoying tbh.
  7. Jul 16, 2012
    Do you get joy out of completing a map or beating a hard map on ZE? This is the same thing for me.

Pssh, I is r noob, wut is u r talk aboot?

If there was a command such as !rank to mask the spam in chat I would gladly use it instead. I do it to monitor how many points I loose per death to see how I can avoid dying by that same person again.
    Post Merged, Sep 15, 2012
    Also, passed 16k kills yesterday as well :grin: closing in on #1 for time spent on server too :shock:
  8. May 14, 2011
    Time to go to mg and abuse the fact in rank 70. :smile:

Get ready to suffer. :wink:
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    You should start thinking about what that acomplishment represents in the Pf community (or ZE community) that is already so little compared to the world around us. You should spend your time relaxing on ze instead of achieving some 'positions' by spending houres onto that.

I can only compare it to the feeling I had after playing Guild Wars for more than 3 years... It was a lovely time, but in the end served nothing to me, even if I spend more than 15 houres a day onto it in the vacations (that was a strange time of my life lolz...). I did had fun with it, but it were about 14 completely wasted houres for something that represents nothing in the everyday's bussines. After I realised that, it made me feel very bad about it, and since then came the day I studied over 12 houres a day for music (which contributes a lot to the people around me nowadays ^^).

That's also why I map much more now than actually play anything. It contributes to the fun and pleasure of people, not only to me and nothing else x)
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just giving my POV after all, it's not that you have to agree with me at all.

In any case, if you really feel like it does you that much good, then it's fine for you ^^
  10. Jul 16, 2012
    In my eyes, it represents an admin that is willing to donate his own free time to the server to help keep it populated. I play ZE every now and then, it's just not my type of scenery.

I do agree, but if I have fun doing so and ensure other people are having fun, what's the harm?

I tried to learn mapping, I just didn't like it too much. I would rather play with the community.
    It's not that I don't agree, I just don't see a reason for giving this so much thought when all I did was make a thread regarding me receiving a crap-ton of medals Yesterday.

In any case, if you really feel like it does you that much good, then it's fine for you ^^[/quote]

Guess I can throw this in there....I play on MG so much because I enjoy the community that MG is itself, while I do enjoy ZE and ZM, MG has my heart. I'm sorry if you disagree with the way I go about playing on the servers, but as far as I am aware I am breaking no rules and am just looking to have fun.
    Haystack94, Sep 15, 2012 Last edited by P@P@_ROASTER, Sep 15, 2012
  11. Jul 16, 2012
    At 11,501 points and rank 2... YIPAY!!!!!!
  12. May 14, 2011
  13. Jul 16, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Huh? He only banned himself once. :frown:

Or am I missing a trick and being derpy?
    • Aug 5, 2010
    • Jul 16, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 17, 2011
        Why does anyone even care about rank? Is there some secret prize that I'm not aware of?
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 16, 2012
          You get a golden keyboard, and a plaque of the forever alone face.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 16, 2012
            Why does anyone care about getting gold in the Olympics?... It's the sense of gratification of achieving something.

Haters gonna hate.