Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Let me know who you are!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Dani, Aug 2, 2008

1. Posts
    I just wanted to know who you were. What you like, dislike, favourite things. I like getting to know people.

I'll start! My name is Danielle Chapman. I'm friendly, usually haha. I like nice people and not arseholes. I love music not much into T.V. I love movies all kinds. I like the colour purple and pink sometimes. I have 2 middle names and both are lame :razz:. I have one older brother and my mom whos a sweetheart. My favourite food is Chinese but I love pizza too. I hate, HATE liver Bleh. Umm that's all I can think of for now :razz:.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    I might aswell go next to be the icebreaker for everyone else.
    Hello, my name is Josh Strattion, I live in Northern California where it has been miserable lately because we have heat and smoke over our heads 24/7. I am a only great grandchild in my family(small family) so I grew up taking friends seriously and considering them to come first in my life. I enjoy photography, web design, and graphic design alot. I hate tomatoes, spiders, and heights... I don't like taking shit from people, I am alot friendlier when you tell me the truth upfront even if it isn't what I want to hear.. Lastly, I live about 1 1/2 hours from the Beach and 1 1/2 hours from the snow and I enjoy skiing and surfing ^^;
  3. Posts
    Excellent! Umm a little more about me I guess hehe. I used to do cross-stitch. I know its a little old ladyish :razz: but sitting at a desk for more than 8 hours a day is boring as fuck and you need something to do haha. I like anime. And Hentai YES I said it I like it :razz:. I like swimming a lot. I would love to travel anywhere really, anywhere besides Canada :razz:. I'm from Winnipeg Manitoba and its boring as hell. Nothing to do here at all. I would love to move somewhere nice. I have 3 puppies and 3 cats.
  4. May 24, 2008
    My name is Efrain De La Cruz. I live in southern california, I listen to alot of music, I watch tv often but most of the stuff i watch are documentaries, stuff about history, informational kind of stuff, only thing that interests me :grin: . I live in a small apartment with my 2 brothers and my mom. I have a cat named Lulu, it's a boy and i just found out his name was lulu. I would like to travel Anywhere, even if it was just the next city over. Dani, i would love to go to canada and meet you and star :grin:. My only fear is heights, but i am kinda scared of insects when they come out of nowhere, especially spiders since i found out you digest about 7-9 spiders in your lifetime while sleeping...
  5. Posts
    Ugghhhh *shudders*
  6. Oct 7, 2007

My turn!

Well...my name is Kelly-Marie...Kelly for short. I'm 21 years young, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (Same city as Dani and Rob). I must add that I used to go to the same school as Dani...Cecil Rhodes Junior High...hehe.(Facebook)
    I'm sure most of you know Da_Punisher is my man! =P We have been together for over six years now, been living together for over two. No kids just a cat, we used to have two kitties named Kitty and Dude. Kitty recently passed.*tearz* (R.I.P meh handsome Kitteh!)
    I'm a very shy, sensitive person, complicated and misunderstood. I love animals, except the scary ones. I'm clingy. xD I smoke too much pot. I need a hobby. Aaaand school is around the corner. Yay? Lol. Umm...what else...ohh I fricken love cherriezzz!. Otep is the shit. I think the world would be a better place, without the human race. Religion is a sham! and I fricken ROCK! \m/

Yours truly,

.The.Cat. xD
  7. May 24, 2008
  8. May 24, 2008
    oh and btw, according to matt, we live 15 mins away from each other.

Edit: bah double posted. my bad >_<
  9. Oct 27, 2007

Im Chris M, AKA [pF] Da_Punisher² im 20 years young. Kelly and I live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I work for a living.... I support Kelly And I working full-time. Theres only one reason i moved to Winnipeg, and thats my Kelly, I use to just come and visit family out here in Winnipeg but then i met the girl of my life Kelly-Marie.
    Since we met i've been extremly happy being with her.... if she didnt live here i wouldnt be living here.
    I'd be living in back home, on the country......
    Im a shy guy, might seem stuck up but i just keep to my self most of the time. I have a dog back in the country, his name is Spike hes a big dog, mixed breed Rottwiler and St-bernard. Hes a big boy seems like he'd jump on you and bite your face off.... but hes one of the nicest dogs i ever had, hes a big baby. But the sad thing is i havent seen him in like 2 years or so.

But yeah anyways thats me

Chris M.
  10. Jul 28, 2008

My names Kyle Lenga...I'm from New York. I'm a certified professional body piercer, I race motocross and I ride streetbikes. I'm currently single because every lady around here turns out to be something thier not. I hate NY but I'm not allowed to leave the COUNTY for 5 more years as of august 27. I live on my own and have no roommates. I listen to heavy metal, hardcore and death metal music. I despise rap and everything about it. I'm covered in tattoo's and have no intentions of stopping until im 100% covered, face and all. If ya got any questions or ya ever feel like takin a road trip to new york, leme know...lol
  11. Mar 15, 2008
    Hi, I'm Thomas, Tom, Zombi3 whatever you choose. I'm 16 don't sound it. I skate and skim board. I'm terrified of surgery. I'm very depressed i take anti-depressants. My last girl friend was a lier and a skank. I'm usually mellow. I live in Florida. I love concerts. I hate people that wont change their mind to look at your opinion. I think tolerence is learned. I'm atheist but i don't put down other peoples Beliefs. I like meeting new people. msn skateking@rock.com Aim thomasiscool666. I don't believe in love at first sight just love trust, and forgiveness thats what i believe love is. I am single hate that but sick of getting hurt. Personally find myself ugly. I don't think i am better than you. nor should you think your better than me. My trust is earned and not given. If i trust people if they are sad i try to cheer them up. If i trust you and i am miserable i will tell you whats wrong. I love sunsets, the beach at dusk and skating in the city.

-Thomas E.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    I forgot to mention, since i'm from norcal, I say "Hella" like hella alot
  13. May 24, 2008
  14. Posts
    Oh my biggest fears are insects Spiders in particular and Thunder. Me in a thunder storm = sissy. And I fear losing my mom. Oh my cats names are Opie, Abby and Patches. My dogs are Rain, Shadow and Flower.I don't believe in religion either that's how most wars are started, but I do think people should believe in whatever they want just don't shove it in my face.

I'm pretty shy in person but I am very protective of my friends wheather in real life or online. If you fuck with them you fuck with me and you don't want that...

I work to support my husband :razz: tough job hehe but all good none the less. Umm I like all kinds of games especially RPG's. FF ftw! I have almost all of the admins phone numbers haha I'm really proud of that :razz:

And I kind of have a crush on one of the pF admins rofl :razz:
  15. Jul 3, 2008
    Hi, This is Richard Merino Garcia. It is nice to know you already. I am single 18 years old male living in Naples, Florida. I am partial deaf on both ears which means I cannot understand what you are saying on microphone and I totally need subtitle. I am demanding and unfair person but also fun and mischievous if you knew me in real life. I am not shy but I usually let the flow go, I do not think about the consequence and I will fix it up if shit happens. I have 2 dogs, a female pit bull named Brandy and a male rottweiler named Corona. I only grad from high school 2 months ago and now are looking for a job. I can speak Spanish. I like to do art thing like drawing, doing clay, creative writing, etc. that can be made from my mind as long I have energy to do so.

I used to be believe love at first sight, but not anymore. I grew up on Manhattan until moved to Naples in 2004. It took me almost 3 years to get off depression as I learn it not gonna help at all, so I decide to move on as life is too short. I'm agnostic. I enjoy being alone in quiet moment anywhere such as watching sunset and all that shit without interruption. I try to be tough and playful at the same time. I personally think everyone is special and have their own talent, not the "strong" or "weak" bullshit. I only try to live my life and not your as I will get pissed when people wants me to control their life. I do give advice and/or help when it is possible.

Yes, I suck a lot at RTS and RPG games at they are time consuming and require too much thinking shit.

On politic, (let us not argue) I am anarchism-communist or anarchism-syndicalist which mean I am not liberal or conservative but a revolutionary workerist (where workers control the mean of production instead of some boss). I will not vote at all as I do NOT support this government. I do support free market but not capitalism. I don't watch television, but I do like anime.

I do like to meet new people. You can add me karbrino@hotmail.com or karbrino on xfire. I been gaming (not much like many of you) since 2005 since Naples, Florida is a boring place to live. I love you all, I not responsible for any of your shit but I will try to help. :smile:
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    You wanna know about me? Probably not but I am going to tell you anyways.

My name is Chris and I live in a city next to bloomington, Minnesota. Im 21 years old! Born June 10th. I expect birthday presents! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Im not a animal lover but I do value my pets lives more than a human life. I work at a photo place inside target and im trying to get out of that. I spend most of my day sleeping and eating and than go on the computer. I sometimes go out with friends but most of them hate me because I am a jerk and only ask me to do stuff cuase I think they feel bad for me for some reason. Same thing for online im sure not many people like me. I am very much a control freak especially in real life. My control freak thing has got me into trouble at work a lot. I like spiders and for some reason i refuse to kill them.

What else do you want to know about me?
  17. Jan 1, 2008

Hi, My name is Max Canham, i live in England , Taunton. Pffft, why an i telling you that no one here would have herd on it, anyway, im a born music person, i love music, i play drums and mike portnoy ( drummer on dream theater) is my hero/idle the reason is im admired by him, also i get inparation. Im 13, and dyslexic ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia ) , i also recently got back into skating. I watch anything that interests me on T.V e.g. Scrubs,Friend,ray,jackass. you know funny stuff, i have 1 dog and 4 cats, at one piont when i was 10is, i had 6 cat i think and 4 dogs :razz:, i love my dog and cats, acctuly right now i and litening to my dog snoring his head off on the sofa.

Im not relijous, im athiest, but i aslo respet other peoples belieaves, if you respect my, ill respect you back, i dont take any shit, i dont like people who talk behind peoples back and act all like " Yeah we love you " to there face, there just cowards, im everyones friends, you can defanly have a laugh with me, im some situaions i find it hard to show my real emotions, my brithday in december 13th, when i have all my grades and stuff, i want to work either somthing in music or in computer gameing.. i ave allways wanted to travel when im older to see the sites and stuff..., i like sight or the beach at sunset and the moon and starts. I play football (socer, what ever you want to call it) but im currantly out of playing, as 4 weeks ago i just had my arm out of a cast as fo fat faggot fell on my an broke it, i smathed him round the head with the cast so , every cloud. so, if you want to talk to me, you could add m on msn, ( Vabto_swg@hotmail.co.uk )

18. Mar 15, 2008
    Ck you get mad online everyone does when someone owns you. But your actually very cool :razz:
  19. Jan 1, 2008
    i second that lol, even though me and viva call him calvin but, Ck you a cool guy lol
  20. Oct 22, 2007
    Hmmm lets see... Real name would be Andrew but go by Drew instead for short. I do believe in God and don't bother talkin about it much because there is room for alot of improvement. Be a hypocrite i tried to go and tell people how to live there life. Hate liars, can't deal with it from the fact that it goes against everything i want around me. Loyalty would probably be the biggest thing i look at in any thing. Joke around a good bit, ok maybe almost all of the time. For the most part laid back and just enjoy the simple things in life. Use to play paintball all the time in the PSP x-ball division. From Atlanta Georgia, yea not near the border, just found it as a joke using spanish. Favorite quote is "You can't take life to seriously, otherwise you might never get out alive."