Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Let's Play Borderlands 2

Discussion in Gaming started by CastleX, Sep 18, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012

CastleX, Sep 18, 2012 Last edited by CastleX, Sep 19, 2012
  2. Jun 18, 2012

Don't have the game but just wanted to warn you guys, just in case anyone outthere wasn't paying full attention.
    Fornax, Sep 18, 2012 Last edited by Fornax, Sep 18, 2012
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    where? It's a "Let's Play". If you mean about the intro where it describes Borderlands 1 ending, then maybe, but it's been YEARS. No spoilers.
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    Part 2 is up. Still processing HD though 720 should be available in a few min and 1080p in about 20 min.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    I've been thinking about getting it to play with all my buddies.
    And is it completely nessasary to play #1 before I go onto #2?
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Story-wise, I would definitely recommend you play the first one before going onto the second one.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jan 11, 2012

Borderlands 2 looks pretty nice, maybe I get it too
    • Jan 28, 2012

I really like it. It's got the same charm that the 1st had plus it got rid of some negative things from it too. You definitely want to play the first one though to really appreciate Borderlands 2. Otherwise, half the time you'll be the guy on the outside of an inside joke.
      CastleX, Sep 19, 2012 Last edited by CastleX, Sep 19, 2012
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I would recommend making a backup of your save file if you are having issues crashing.

After one of my "regular" laptop crashes my save file was corrupted and I lost my 1200 badass rank, oddly enough the character itself was still intact.

I was very fortunate I had made a backup this morning just in case the steam cloud didn't correctly transfer my save to my laptop, so I only lost about an hour of questing but saved my rank. :sweat:
    • Jan 28, 2012
      Quick achievement that you can get for Sanctuary and get 5 badass rank. Took about an hour and a half to find them all so it wasn't really worth it for me, but you guys can get it in like 2 minutes so here ya go.