Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Let's see your old cell phones.

Discussion in Media Devices started by Peter, Oct 16, 2012

1. May 27, 2008
    Out of curiosity and boredom, I've decided to create this thread. It's simple, post the phones you've gone through/destroyed up until your current model. You don't have to post pictures like I'll be doing, text is fine. Bonus points if you still have them in your possession. Without much left to discuss, I'll start. I've been with Verizon since I was in the seventh or eighth grade, so I have had my share of mobile phones from a very early start:

[IMG]
    LG VX3100.

[IMG]
    LG VX4500.

After that, I had some weird obscure phone that I can't find a picture of, but it was my first cell with a camera. MOVIN' ON.

[IMG]
    Worse phone in motherfucking existence. The LG Mint Chocolate.

[IMG]
    LG Orange enV.

[IMG]
    LG Venus.

[IMG]
    White HTC Touch.

[IMG]
    Samsung Fascinate (Verizon's Galaxy S1)

[IMG]
    We finish my journey with the Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm positive it's not going to be my last, but this will hold me over for years to come.

There's [hopefully from what I can recall] every phone I've owned. Now let's take a look at yours!
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
    • Dec 19, 2008
      LG Orange EnV

[IMG]
      Verizon Rogue
      [IMG]
      HTC Rezound

[IMG]
      Droid razar
    • Nov 29, 2010

Samsung Nexus S

[IMG]
      LG Optimus 2x
      [IMG]

Samsung Galaxy S2
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Screw the pictures, I have too many to find a picture of each phone. Instead, here's a list:

StarTac (Analog)
      Qualcomm QCP-270 (First digital phone on the market)
      StarTac (Digital)
      Some old ass Ericsson phone (yes, before they merged with Sony)
      Samsung SGH-2400
      Nokia 5165
      Nokia 6110
      Nokia 3310
      Nokia 8910
      Samsung flip
      Motorola V50
      Motorola V60
      Samsung S105
      Samsung V200
      Samsung E715
      Nextel
      Nextel
      Nextel
      Blackberry
      Blackberry
      LG Touch
      Samsung Rogue
      Had about 6 other phones, on to smartphones.
      Apple iPhone 1G
      Apple iPhone 2G
      Apple iPhone 3G
      Motorola Droid
      Motorola Droid X
      Samsung Galaxy S2
      Samsung Nexus S
      HTC Thunderbolt
      HTC Rezound
      Samsung Galaxy Nexus
      Samsung Galaxy S3 White (personal)
      Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue (business)

I'll be purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 when it launches as a business phone.
    • Oct 29, 2010

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • sajak
        This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by rxn, Oct 16, 2012, Reason: useless.
        Oct 16, 2012
      • Jan 10, 2009
        silver enV
        orange enV
        lg vortex
        black iphone 4 <-traded a phone case for it
        white iphone 4 <-converted it to white previous owner looked like he took sandpaper to it [same phone as above]
        cracked iphone 4 <-sold it
        lg vortex <- current phone
        white/silver iphone 5 <--when it comes off of back order will be here the 8th of nov
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Got this when I was in 4th grade, and I thought I was the coolest kid ever. lol

Played a game called "Snowball Fight" on it all of the time. #nostalgia

[IMG]
      • Jul 14, 2008
        I only have had 2 phones in my whole life. Samsung u740 and iPhone 4.

[IMG]
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012
          I never really used cell phones for things outside of calling,texting, IM and occasional gaming + browsing..

[IMG]
          Nokia 6500 slide

[IMG]
          BlackBerry Bold 9000
        • Dec 3, 2011
          I start with the nokia 3310, that was my first phone ever :grin:

Nokia 3310:
          [IMG]

Then i went over to a Nokia 3410:
          [IMG]

Then i had an Ericson, only i forgot the correct name but it looked like this:
          [IMG]

Then i went over to a Samsung i lost the complete brand and name from but basicly looked like this:
          [IMG]

Then i went over to an LG KS:
          [IMG]

Then i went over to an Iphone 4 and now i have the Iphone 4s white colored ^_^
          [IMG]
        • Jan 11, 2012
          My first phone was the Nokia X3-00 and it's still alive and my only phone ^^

[IMG]
        • Feb 24, 2011
          Bloody good phone right here mates! Aye leikedd it verry mush!

[IMG]
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Feb 14, 2012
            Nokia 6230
            LG Shine
            LG VX9900
            Palm Pre
            HTC Incredible
            IPhone 4s
            Samsung Galaxy S3

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • Feb 1, 2011
            LG VX7000 - had this bad boy for 6 or 7 years I'd say! Shitty camera and the buttons on the side eventually broke but it was a fuckin' tank.
            [IMG]

Original Motorola RAZR - almost forgot about this fucker since it didn't last long. Brought it up in Mumble and just about everybody had it too! haha
            [IMG]

LG Dare - this phone sucked and somebody stole it from me only a month or two after I got it. Good riddance, I say!
            [IMG]

LG VX7000! I had saved this bad boy and it served me well for another year or two :grin:

[IMG]

LG EnV3 - fuck this phone! Everything about it was tight except that it TURNED ITSELF OFF when you pressed a button too hard, squeezed it, or dropped it in any way. GARB
            [IMG]

Samsung Galaxy SIII - this phone fucking rules and blows all the other ones out of the water. Except for the VX7000, you mah boy blue.
            [IMG]
          • Aug 12, 2012
            iPhone 3G
            iPhone 3GS
            iPhone 4
            Current Phone: iPhone 4S
          • Mar 19, 2011
            Nokia 1112

[IMG]
            Motorola Razr

[IMG]

Google G1 (Absolutely loved this phone, I was one of the first to own one I felt so damn cool.)

[IMG]

[IMG]
            Iphone 3gs

[IMG]
            Samsung Galaxy SIII (Like everyone else has said this phone fucking rocks, this and the G1 are tied as my favorites)
          • Sep 21, 2008

Second one was this, and you would press a button and it would pop up. we called it the chirp phone in my college days. (due to it's walkie feature) Favorite part of class was when someone who got a walkie message during a lecture.

[IMG]

Now I have an iphone4
            Next phone is probably going to be a Samsung one. 6 months from now so who knows what they will have.
          • Jan 21, 2011

[IMG]
            Surprised I found a picture of this POS phone on cingular... Next we switched to Nextel

[IMG]
            Nextel i205 - This thing was a brick.

[IMG]
            First color screen phone Nextel i730. The circle on the outside of the screen changed colors to the ringtone when I got a call. This accompanied me into the ocean, but didn't make it out alive so I got

[IMG]
            The Nextel i275. Same as the i205 but with a color screen and a CAMERA! First camera phone I had. Then we switched to Verizon

[IMG]
            And I got the moto krzr. Fantastic little phone until I broke it in 2 pieces, but it didn't matter because my next phone was in the mail to my house.

[IMG]
            Biggest piece of shit smartphone to ever hit the market since the iPhone ( :razz: ), the blackberry storm. Total crap. Stupid click screen and all. Then my sister got an upgrade and I got her old phone

[IMG]
            Marking my first Android phone, the htc droid eris. Crappy little phone but it was leaps and bounds ahead of my blackberry. Worked great until I threw it in a pool at a new year's party a few years ago forcing me to go back to me storm :frown:. Then I had my upgrade, but wanted to wait for a dual core 4g android phone. Got tired of waiting and settled for a great dual core 3g phone

[IMG]
            Moto droid X2. Loved it. Then I got an early upgrade to a 4G LTE phone because of how much data I used.

[IMG]
            Moto droid RAZR MAXX. Fantastic device. Running Jelly Bean based CM10 on it currently and it is fantastic.
          • Mar 19, 2011