Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Letter from Ray

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jon, Oct 10, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    I saw Ray off today at about 12:30 central time. There is little to share about the event except that it went well, and that he will be missed during the duration of his time in BCT (OSUT). God Bless him in his journey to become a United States Soldier. And I am proud to say I saw a friend off into the service.

I just thought everyone would like to know that. :thumbsup:
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Thank you so much for seeing him off. I wish I could have been there as well.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Glad to know he is on his way. I know he'll do amazing because if my ass did it, I know Ray can. :grin:
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Anybody have his adress so we can send gift packages? :grin:
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    He won't know his own address for 1+ weeks at
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Yep, he has to go through reception which honestly is the second worst part of joining army, after reception which takes around a week he will get to his actual basic training.
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    I've been told this as well. I'll be on my face eating dirt soon enough though.

I'll be around for a bit tonight as I won't be at MEPS until 5am tomorrow. Today I'm just going to St. Louis to get in the hotel room. Will be at Ft. Benning by tomorrow evening.

I'll post updates as often as I can, as long as I can.
  8. Sep 14, 2008
    RAY! :grin: Hi there <3
  9. Sep 30, 2011
    God, I still remember my in-processing like it was yesterday. Being pushed around everywhere in the wee hours of the morning, tired as hell and having no idea what's going on. :3
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    Ha you are coming to my state, but honestly you shouldn't expect much in the area you will be at. Except a bunch of dudes in a shower and being a bia for a few months. Now if you make it to atlanta, you have reached my area of the state.
  11. Aug 5, 2010
    Have fun Ray.

Wish you luck
  12. Jun 23, 2010
    Best wishes to Ray!
  13. Jun 17, 2011
    Ray I miss you already but hope you are well <3 [IMG]
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    Bye Ray.

15. Sep 26, 2010
    I could've been there but I had to process Pier 1's shit :confused: Good luck and come back safe my good friend

Best wishes,
  16. Jun 30, 2011
    Bye bye ray, been fun i'll miss the criticism :smile:
  17. Jun 26, 2011
    Miss you ray. had alot of fun with u thru css LOOL calling each other "noobs" and spamming "NOYOU" Have fun man.
  18. Aug 8, 2010
    Ray. Bye. :frown:
    Have fun!
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    When you get the chance, see if you can send me your informaiton. I wanna send you cookies and bacon.
  20. Mar 20, 2011
    Ray kick ass! Thanks for supporting our country!!!

God bless you!