Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Life Changing Event!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Apr 18, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I have a new topic for all of us. I was talking with retslag today and I got this idea to post this topic, I would like everyone to participate in this.
    I want you to post a life changing event in your life. Something that was either physically, emotionally, maturely, psychologically changing. It can be anything from a car accident, to skydiving, to anything. Please dont post something ridiculous like " I had a splinter in the thumb and it hurt" keep it serious, tell your story.

Here is my story

I have died 3 times.
    I died two times during open heart surgery. My heart stopped beating and it was longer than 5 minutes. The doctors said that both times it happened, they counted it as me dying, because it was not stopped on purpose and it was longer than 5 minutes each time.
    The first time was when I was 15 and I went to my local er for a high BP/HR. (Blood Pressure/ Heart Rate) The doctor kept slamming medications via IV to lower my BP every 10 min. After 8 times the normal dose I had to use the restroom so they let me get up to use it, after I got in the bathroom I got light headed, dizzy and crashed I was able to reach the door first to open it. IF you want to know what it is like to crash imagine GTA 3 or vice city with the slow-motion pill on. Everything goes slow from your visuals to what you hear. Also everything slowly went white like when you play halflife 2 and the cut scenes start how it slowly turns your screen white first. Also I was not warm nor cold, was not in pain or feeling good. It is quite peaceful, you dont care, you really dont care at all.

So that is my story if you have more questions ask, and please post your stories.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    No. I refuse to donate for your admin subscription. :stop:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    When I was 8, I was kidnapped for two days. The second night I ran out of that house, went to one a few blocks down and told the people the story, we called the cops, I went home. I don't feel comfortable going into detail about it, so that's it.
  4. Mar 20, 2011
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Got de-friended on Steam by @Kyle and then called "annoying." :tremble:
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1