Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

life is good!!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by death, Jul 13, 2008

1. Jul 7, 2008
    so last week i had sex with my gril and today me and her went and see if she is + or - and one hour latter i found out that she is + im so fucking happy and cant wight nor can she for the babby!!!! :grin:
  2. Mar 15, 2008
  3. Jul 7, 2008
    thx i think after 2 time and then this one the 3rd time is lucky!
  4. May 20, 2008

but what happened to the '+' were supposed to make!
  5. Jul 13, 2008
    i'm happy for you. hope its all you wanted to be
  6. Jul 7, 2008
    it is i cant wght till he or she is like 3 so i teach it how to play a pc
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Posts
    Nice, you had sex with a grill and now it's pregnant. :blink:

Anyways, congrats.
  9. May 27, 2008
    Make sure they take propane, Just cause Coal kills the o-zone layer.
  10. Jul 7, 2008
    i dont know if it is a gril or a boy yet....
  11. Oct 22, 2007
    not certain what a "gril" is but i do know what a "boy" is. Congrats though!!!
  12. May 27, 2008
    Usually, it'd be best to do something like that 10 years from now. Are you sure you are ready for this?
  13. Posts
    Yeah, how old are you death?
  14. May 27, 2008
    If we last ten years, which most certainly we will, and possibly the rest of our lives, me and my girlfriend plan on having children.
    She's going to move to Los Angeles from Cincinnati. Two kids. We have almost everything planned out. Its pretty well thought out.

Thing is, don't be so eager to settle into a family life. You are still young. Go fucking party, and BLOW SHIT UP!

And please, for the sake of our future, Do not start them out playing on a PC, because seriously, that is just dumb. Get them into reading first. Get them into sports and activities so they aren't lazy. I'm not trying to tell you how to parent your kid(s), I'm just saying: Think about their future. You don't want them sitting around your house 24/7/365 on a computer with a portable shitter and a mini fridge next to them do you? They are the ones that will be calling the shots when we are buried six feet under, you might wanna at least try and throw some good ideas at them to make them into a better person.

So there. There is my eleven cents.
  15. Mar 30, 2008
    Im officially pissed, you did NOT have to make a forum post about you having sex with your girl, and please speak english when your announcing a pregnancy.

Tell me, how old are you? Are you even legal to have sex yet?
  16. Mar 12, 2008
    You dont even have a dime.

Congrats death. im holding off on all that kid stuff for right now. wait untill i get a decent job and a place to crash, at least. then, and only then >:grin:
  17. May 27, 2008
  18. Jan 1, 2008

Happy for you man... just 1 thing, please dont feed it bulls testicals lol.
    CONGRATZ!!!!
  19. Jul 7, 2008
    omfg people yes i am fucking 22 yearsz old and coming in with $800 a wk but might need another job.
  20. Mar 16, 2008
    Slayth, Your 16, and I asume your gay and emo by your profile. Just because your not into woman and being happy does mean you can give someone a hard time because they are saying they are going to have a kid. The whole "I had sex with my girl and she is now preg" is saying alot about him and what he is going through now and you need to rethink your words before you talk emo on any fourms (which all have been known for flaming). Grow up and get use to diversity.