Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Life N Death!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, May 9, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    We all die sometime, when is just a question...
    My question to you is, do you fear death?
    Im not asking if your going to kill your self or what not im simply asking if you fear death. It is going to happen to us all, so do you Embrase that it is going to happen one day or do you fear to die because of the unknown of death.

I know Kosuki asks odd ball questions but he does bring up a good point :sarcastic:
  2. May 14, 2011

Enjoy your life to the max. :razz:

If I get a good job, a good family and live a happy life i will die content.
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    I fear people who refer to themselves in third person. :razz:

On topic, death only frightens me to the extent that I haven't done as much as I want to in life. I haven't drawn, written, or spoken of enough things that I want to yet, and I want to be remembered for something meaningful before I become worm food.
  4. May 15, 2011
    When you have nothing to live for you don't care. Live day by day and wait for it all to end.
  5. May 14, 2011
    All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity.
    [IMG]
    William Shakespeare (1564-1616) British poet and playwright.

I liked this quote.
  6. May 5, 2011
    Wow what a coincidence...lol in my class today, our chapter was about Death and some of the process people take to die. It was more towards the elderly and what process they take if they wanted drugs induced in them or to take away their life support, etc etc. Death in my opinion is scary but you know its part of life that we all can't escape. I just hope to live my life according ti God (my belief) and live a good life, good relationship with friends and family.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I'd have to agree with @Vadleon in the fact that I would not want to die merely for the fact that there is so much I have not done. I haven't graduated college, joined the service, gotten married, had a kid, own my own place, everything! And I think everyone should be afraid of death, regardless of age. Cause it's so suddle that anyone can taste it at any given moment. I know myself I have had more than one near death experience. They are not fun.
      That Guy, May 9, 2012 Last edited by That Guy, May 9, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      ^ how i read it, you almost freaked me out lol
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Fucking phone. I am not illiterate, typos I say! TYPOOOOS
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I don't believe in an afterlife therefore I do not have anything to fear. Upon death my brain will shut down and my conscious self will be destroyed. I will have no memory of the event and couldn't reflect upon it as my brain is shut down. There is nothing to fear there. In fact I believe not having the worries of the day, or any worries for that matter would be a welcome changed. When you're dead you don't need to worry about car payments, or the mortgage, or wither your wife is preggers... it's just rest.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 12, 2011
        Do you fear dying before you have a chance to correct your spelling and grammar? :razz:
      • Aug 1, 2011
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          I fear nothing. I am a super Mario and I fuck bitches. Mwahahahahahaha. Mama Mia!!!!
          [IMG]
        • Feb 20, 2011
          I don't care if I die, or even how. As long as someone builds a giant statue of me afterwards. With a rippling 12-pack. And each ab on the 12-pack has to have its own 6-pack.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 14, 2011
            I was under the impression this was ment to be a serious thread. >.<

If you want to be remembered you have to do something for nothing, so then people can give you something in return for for you something. (mindfuck)
          • Nov 16, 2011
            I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of a painful death :@
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jul 14, 2010
              I honestly don't think about it, when it comes it will come, but it is unexpected. Wasting your life expecting it is not the way to go. What I fear is the death of loved ones.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Apr 2, 2011
                Like Penguin I don't think about it... but I would greet death with simile and treat it as I would an old friend.
              • Aug 18, 2006
                This. I don't fear death, as I know that there is something much greater after death. I hope that is quite a ways off though, as I expect to have a happy, fulfilling life. Having a career I like, getting married, having kids, etc.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Apr 14, 2011