Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Life Without ZM.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by sajak, Apr 5, 2012

How boring

BORING 3 vote(s) 33.3%
VERY BORING 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE! 6 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. Nov 11, 2011
    So all you hardcore zombie fans, how boring is your life without zombie mod server #1?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      One thing sajak, life without zm is just normal for me because playing games all day is no life but when playing on my pc, yes it would be boring but I still got sdk and I can map so stfu :razz:
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Boring, I can't believe how I can get withdraws sometimes. But to be honest, its all about playing with fun people like @sajak @Brian @Peter, @Harvey, @Detonator, @dillinger, @Kyle, @Gaybraham Lincoln, @Ray well I will just quit tagging names now... The old and young regulars are always great to come on and have a good time.
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Nov 11, 2011
        lol Mario, that is true... but still, there is a certain feeling when playing zombiemod... no other game brings the same gratification (maaaaaybe killing floor with Retslag1 :razz:). And Churma, I know you didn't just tag Brian as someone you like playing zm with... coughhh. lol. Ray is fun to play with (when he does), although he noclips around as a zombie stabbing me for no apparent reason :razz:
      • Mar 20, 2011
        @sajak, @Brian is hilarious to play with, he fucking beaconed every one on ZE surf map the other night, it was quite entertaining.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Jun 23, 2011
          For some strange reason I don't believe that :razz:
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Fun fact, you can type someone's name on the forums without tagging them, nifty huh?
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 14, 2010
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • May 27, 2008
              • Jun 17, 2011
                @Momo Why you no fuuun~! Tagging ish fuuun~!
                • Agree Agree x 1