Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Like'a somebooooodyyy!

Discussion in Introductions started by dominicankid, Jul 16, 2011

1. Jul 16, 2011
    Hi everyone. I'm relapsE, formerly "=pF= Stewie". I used to play here a year or so ago. Not sure if some of my peeps still play here or not, but in the event that you DO remember me..by all means, tell me! My reason that I stopped playing was..well, I got GTA IV. Considering that game's boring as a goat's testicles, I've switched back to CSS. I've noticed a ton of changes on this server, and to be honest they're pretty darn cool! I'm 14 years old(trust me, I don't sound like it) and starting my Sophomore year of High School in 3 weeks. I enjoy taking my AR-15 out to the range every couple of weeks, and shooting empty beer bottles. I also like to go to the movies and throw popcorn and stuff with my friends at the people below us. I'm typically really calm, and I can get along with basically everybody. I mainly play on the Zombie server, but I enjoy playing other servers around on CSS as well. So yeah, that was a little "introduction" about who I am, and what I'm like sooo....see you guys in-game!
  2. Jul 14, 2011
  3. Feb 8, 2011
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Hey, welcome back! I don't remember you but you seem like a chill guy :grin: Glad to have to you on our servers and welcome to the community here on the forums!
  5. Feb 18, 2011
  6. Jul 8, 2011
    Do you have the boooooooooooosack noodle?
  7. Mar 13, 2010
  8. Feb 23, 2011
  9. Jun 25, 2011
  10. Jun 21, 2011