Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Liked the 90's-00's Adult Swim/Cartoon Network?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Jun 14, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    There's this website called All Kids Outta The Pool (www.akotp.com) and it's a 24/7 stream of all of the oldies you used to watch as a kid. A friend of mine showed this to me and I thought it'd be something cool to share. It even gives you a complete detailed schedule of what shows they have, and when they'll be on.

Currently it's been down for a little bit, but it'll be back up pretty soon.

Johnny Bravo was always a favorite, as well as Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Don't know how legal this is :thinking: But I always loved the old cartoon network shows.

Fuck This ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [IMG]

:heart: This -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG]
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Man Courage the Cowardly Dog? That shit was like now's horror shows for me as a kid. That show was so creepy man.

NO DO NOT WANT.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I heard they even have a PG version of Robot Chicken, man it's really gone down hill.
    • Feb 20, 2011
      Looking back at the cartoons I used to watch, there were a lot of sexual innuendos in them. How was Johhny Bravo ever deemed appropriate for kids? xD
      I miss Ed,Edd N Eddy.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Well this is an awesome find...and Ed Edd N Eddy was awesome
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Thanks for sharing the find dude! I'm so stoked that adult swim brought back Toonami on Saturdays. I've been watching it non-stop every Saturday.
      • Jul 14, 2008
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Was just looking at that with my friend lol, that's how AKOTP came up >.<
        • Apr 1, 2012
          damn, no xiaolin showdown or justice league...
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Yea, I fucking loved Justice League lol. Krunk was hilarious. Looks like that'll be something I'll need to look for in the Parrot Bay.
        • Sep 26, 2010

BRING IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
        • Jun 3, 2012
        • May 14, 2012
          cant really remember the old cartoon network much i was pretty young. i only remember the show with the people that lived in the middle of nowhere with that pink dog that was always scared.
        • Dec 7, 2011

Nuffsaid
        • Dec 6, 2011
          • Like Like x 2
          • May 12, 2012
            Courage the Coward Dog was so amazing, I loved watching it super late at night as a kid. It was creepy and since Invader Zim was canceled it was next best thing

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
          • May 5, 2011
            Nothing will ever beat Tom and Jerry, and rin and stimpy

But anyways haha, toonami was my favorite. Teen titans, yugioh, courage the cowardly dog, ed edd eddy, and lots more.
          • Mar 19, 2011
            Great Find, I will tune in whenever they are back up let's hope they don't get shut down or anything >.<