Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Lila Panic Beach 2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dirtbag, Dec 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    So this was brought to my attention by Skycloud because he can't post in the illegal spots section, which I found out, neither can I. That is why I am posting here, so it can be moved.

The glass conveying the scene is unbreakable, and only the small crouch entry is accessible via pressing E on the posters you can see in the far right of the screen in the first picture.

Me and several others agree that this spot should be discussed as to its illegality.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Looks pretty illegal to me. HARRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    This spot can be treated as illegal as it is a crouch entry secret room, there is no other way into it other than the secret door.

When Harvey gets a chance, he will check it out and confirm this and add it to the list.
  5. Jul 9, 2011
    why cant you and sky post in the illegal section?
  6. May 15, 2011
    I was dating with the forums, but I dumped that bitch for Skycloud. Sexiest hunk of shit I've ever met.

Needless to say, the whore never forgave me. So.

And I think we've all come to the conclusion that it's illegal.
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    HAHA Thank you Pinkie Pie!!! <3 :thumbsup:
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for posting this. I completely forgot about this spot since Chodda was kind enough to remove it from our version of the map quite a while ago. By the way, we currently have Chodda's version plus this updated version on our panic server. I'll go ahead and create a post identifying this spot as illegal.
  9. Mar 26, 2011
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to SkyCould and Pinkie Pie for posting a reminder about this location.

The location is now officially listed in the illegal list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_lila_panic_beach_2.html

To minimize spam, I believe only Admins, Donators and Mappers are allowed to create new posts in this section.

Thanks again for the help identifying the illegal location!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.