Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

lila panic server

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by ninjai88, Jun 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 8, 2011
    I was on the panic server yesterday when a lot of the players were wondering if it was possible to give zombies a smoke grenade.
  2. Mar 26, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 8, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Wrong section, this isn't a site suggestion. Moved to the Zombie Mod forum.
    • Jun 8, 2011
    • Dec 2, 2011
      It would get abused, spammed. Or misused to Glitch players. IMO, I think panic is fine without smoke nades.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm sure there is fun to be had with smoke nades but I don't really see the point, unless you're giving them to zombies, which would be way too much fun. :3

Freeze nades on the other hand!!!! *wink* *wink*
    • Jul 14, 2010
      One nade to throw at other team doesn't really allow you to abuse it. ZMP is without noblock so you cannot glitch players, and when you only get one by limit can't spam. It would make it interesting imo and freeze nades, maybe. A lot more challenging for human players though and quite a game changer.
    • Jan 21, 2011
    • Dec 2, 2011
      As long as all you said is True then that sounds Fine, I don't have much experience in the Zombie servers. I don't tend to mosey away from mg....
      But I would be willing to watch the servers and see how it does if we were to give it a go... Im all for it.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Aug 2, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 29, 2011

They need power armor.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            You have to understand that smoke grenades are going to cause a lot of FPS issues also. Just throwing that important piece of info out there. :sidefrown:
          • May 10, 2012
            Lol, we have humans throwing out their grenades at the wrong time to ruin their barricade. Think what would happen if the zombies had them ._.
          • Apr 20, 2011
            Maybe should make server zombie plague mod? I remember it used to be fun in 1.6
          • Feb 19, 2011
            If zombies had flash-bangs or freeze grenades it would be hilarious, not so fun for the humans though.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            If we do this the only logical conclusion I can come to is give Zombies Napalm grenades to combat the fire people.

This way the only way we can reclaim lemon loaf island is to overcome the gingerbread.
          • Jun 26, 2012
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.