Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

lila_panic_f3

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Helter-Skelter, Jun 6, 2011

1. Feb 19, 2011
    It is generally disliked by the community and should be taken out of rotation on the lila_panic 24/7 server. This is the map which replaces the basement with another outside area that has a lot of illegal spots.
  2. Feb 23, 2011
    I concur . The map a noob heaven. Its filled with illegal spots. I just cant even think of a single cade able spot. Why do we need such a map in rotation ?

The spawn point has couple of spots, (Island and red crate). Otherwise everything else is just useless. I mean there is one huge room which is just empty, I dont see the point. Then there is the crouch spot under the stairs.

Do you really want me to talk about the other side of the map ?

I think we have nice new maps coming up (The ones that dirt made are awesome) I think its time to remove this one from rotation.
  3. Feb 1, 2011

I actually disconnect the game when ever this map is on...

i vote for removing this map from the rotation..

and as evil said we have new maps coming in so why not get rid of the old boring ones with a lot of illegal spots. :tongue:

cheers
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    Can the higher ups look into this one ?Thanks
  5. May 15, 2011
    Once I get the OK to upload the fix, their will no longer be any illegal spots and/or noob spots. So if you could just be a little more patient, we'll have it fixed.

Regards,

A Dirty Bag
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    I can remove it, or be given a fix. those are the options.
  7. May 15, 2011
    Okey Dokey. I guess since their is so much hoopla about this map I'll give you the update for it.

Riiiiiight... Here.
  8. Feb 23, 2011
    Its not just the noob spots dirt., most of the people who play on the server just dislike the map in general.
  9. May 15, 2011
    I don't quite understand. If you dislike One lila Panic. How do you not dislike the rest?
  10. Feb 23, 2011

What do you like in that map ? Where are the rooms ???????? Are they hidden ? [IMG]

11. May 15, 2011
    lol. No, what I mean is all lila maps are good cause they're all basically the same. Sure f3_v3 doesn't have rooms but that's what brings out the uniqueness it. It forces players to be a little more productive and use teamwork since none of the spots can be held off by a single person.

Each lila map brings its own level of play to the table. Even Panic Dark does, giving the player the chance to hide and not cade up. These slight changes make for different experiences with each map.

So ya, f3_v3 has no cades but that's what makes it special.