Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal Lila_Panic_PFC

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by NightFury, Jul 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 2, 2010
    This spot is possibly the gayest thing I have ever encountered. I was only able to get in here, when most of the team were masturbating (different round), and one guy was watching out for zombies I managed to jump up and tag the first one that was there. And they all came crashing. That's besides the point.. This is bs imo. [IMG]
    From what I counted... Probably like 7 people or 8. That's morally impossible for zombies. And ever with just 3 people or 2 people up there, its impossible for zombies. I am not begging, I am just showing you... This spot needs to be illegalized!
    [IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    I'm sorry that I would have to disagree with you but any spot can be "gay" with enough people inside. If we had 12 people in the red container, should that container be removed simply because it could be "gay"? I don't think so. Additionally I personally had success in turning as many as 5 humans located above the concrete tubes. Technically any spot could be considered "gay" with enough humans, but that is not the criteria of an illegal spot. Especially since the spot above the pipes does not require a crouch entry. Lets get feedback from others on their expertise on the pipes.
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    Touche... All right I must agree on this, the red crate is also gay lol... You can lock this now I suppose I understand this. Funny thing is this is usually the most popular spot on the map lol
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    Admin/Donator skin or the spawn ZOmbie wtich (Mother zombie) definately help to get up there. Its not that easy for the rugular skin guys . Specially when there are 2-3 or more ppl up there.

Harvey knows about my love hate (more like hate/hate) relationship with that spot. It has been discussed b4 and ruled as legal.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    Yeah that spot is totaly a Illegal spot IMO.
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    Look are we going to have another debate over this?
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6929-white-tubes-illegal-spot/

It was declared legal, although I am for the illegality of this... but what is the point in re debating this with the same damn information?

No sense in the end :down:
  7. May 15, 2011

LOCK ME!
  8. Feb 17, 2011
    well its cheap.. but so is any camping spot that doesnt require any cade IMO.
  9. Feb 23, 2011

People who are wondering why, just refer to the other thread (Link provided by ^army^ in the discussion). Penguin has also provided a demo for a in depth view of the spot.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    You can get up there without a boost. Spot may require a boost but don't a lot of other legal spots? It's not a crouch spot while it may be a cheap spot with a lot of people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.