Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LIMITED AMMO SERVER

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Drearystate, Dec 4, 2014

1. May 12, 2007
    Zombie escape has all but dwindled into non existence. Our ZE players have moved to GFL, I3D, and HG. The server is never populated above 10 players anymore and it seems to me to be a waste of space currently. I say we take this opportunity to look at changing it into a Limited Ammo server with a completely different map list than our Unlimited server, by doing this we create a fresh start with our community while holding our Unlimited fans in content as well, offering maps geared towards limited ammo would be an exciting idea where hunting isn't just spray and pray. It becomes teamwork like we've never had before. What say you Plaguefest?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      We just need a CS:GO one. I have been playing on Zombie Europe lately, and frankly the way it is now, I can live with it. It's not impossible anymore, and we can win from time to time. I'm done with CS:S as it's been months or so since I even opened it. I kinda feel the whole community is at GO now, not Source. Just my opinion.
    • Jul 14, 2010
      We had a limited ammo server that was tweaked fairly well, but it wasn't very popular.
      I don't think it's quite time to get rid of ze. It still has potential.
      Also there is no set amount of servers that can be running. The current server hardware is pretty good so having empty servers like training and panic does not affect anything.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 12, 2007
        then lets switch to GO, i will be uninstalling CSS and will find a GO community I guess, its stale now
      • Jul 8, 2012
        I do believe the PF GO servers are still active, aren't they?
      • Oct 13, 2011
        Only zm. And there are too many things that needs to be fixed.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Ain't no body play that shit. Barely anyone's holding onto ZM.
        Post Merged, Dec 4, 2014
        Sometimes these "new server" ideas are stupid. PlagueFest is on the verge of dying, we don't need more empty servers. If we turn ZE to limited ammo, we'll be jacking ZM players over to the new server. Same shit. What do?
      • Jul 8, 2012
        It's not that they're stupid, it's just more thought needs to go into them, hence the creation of the thread. Who knows what will happen, what's the worst that can happen, nothing changes?
      • Jan 13, 2010
        I don't think there's that many people "settling" for ZM because there's nothing else. I remember the good ole days of ZM, (I wasn't here then) of ZE, of maybe not limited ammo, but having to reload. Fun times, it was pump shottys then, not p90 spam.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Ze go server with good settings and maps etc should have a future.
        • May 12, 2007
          I love Plaguefest and I have been here for quite some time but I find it hard to play here anymore, it's stale, boring and like we all have seen it is dying out, were getting close to a decade of Plaguefest and I dont think we will make it
        • Dec 9, 2013
          I disagree with you, but if you think the thing is boring, stale, it's not PF or any specific server, it is the CSS in general, don't blame PF...
        • Apr 9, 2012
          That's true. It's CS:S that is dying. Pf just has to start up new servers for other either ZE on GO or other popular mods or even games. Personally I find that PF does a long job to get a ZEGO server running, though I'm just talking without backup since I have no idea how hard it is to run a ZE server. It's just, there are quite some servers with very good settings out there, I can hardly believe PF should have a hard time doing the same with their history of server management.
        • May 12, 2007
          no its PF, i still play on gfl and EH as well as HG
          • Agree Agree x 1