Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Limited number of people

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by doughboy60, Apr 10, 2011

1. Apr 10, 2011
    I've been playing Zombie Mod servers since they came out with the mod. The only issue I have with unlimited ammo is, when you get 10-15 people on 1 spot, it gets a little ridiculous. Maybe have zombies spawn with more health each time they die. Or have some sort of a ratio system where if there is 7 zombies to 40 people, have them spawn with a lot of HP to counter the amount of human players. Or put a limited number of people per spot on a map. Just an idea, I know this would cause issues in the server and cause more problems but I'm just throwing my idea out there.
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    Its easy to kills humans on every map its just need team work.
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    Agreed, plus if theres that many people in one spot it usually starts to lag really bad. Once that occurs it gets harder for the humans to defend that spot even with that many people. For example. lila_panic, alot of people like to camp red crate, not a good idea when theres like 9 or more in there. Human player don't know where the zombies are all the time due to them constantly shooting making it lag.
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    I forget where I've suggested this, but I'd personally be happy to see a zombie boss of some sort, who has more speed, less knockback, and more hp, who spawns after a certain amount of time. and if the humans kill him, they win.
  5. Mar 4, 2011
    This exept the winning part, do it for ze also. Zombies have wayyyyy like wayyy too little hp.

Even my [IMG] can kill a zombie :laugh: jokes
  6. Feb 1, 2010
    !zclass, there is more then one zombie class in game and if you donate or buy admin you will get even more powerful zombies :turned:
  7. Mar 25, 2011
    I know but i mean like a real boss. not 100 extra hp, or 5 % smaller hitboxes :razz:
  8. Aug 13, 2010
    We have a real boss. It's called donator skins. Every millisecond is health regen.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Yes every ms, very accurate indeed Ice! By the way when does your donator sub expire? :wink:
  10. Aug 13, 2010
    It already has. I just want to keep the title good sir!
  11. Jun 4, 2006
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    So we want to change the zombies up in the servers because people are working together in zm and defending points? For shame! I have no problem killing people when I'm a zombie in zm or ze. Teamwork works both ways if zombies can work together also they can win. Not to mention we have fail nades in zm which are amazing to kill people with. Just my two cents.
  13. Jul 14, 2008