Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LoL character Idea

Discussion in Gaming started by Somakatsu, Apr 4, 2011

1. Jan 28, 2011

Delothor, The Demacian Defender

Basic Design is like Igor or the hunchback, but with some differences. In one hand he has a Mallet of Hammer, In the other is a lantern.
    Limps as he moves. He is a melee Tank. He is a Demacian defender

Passive: Every time Delothor Casts a spell, nearby allies gain bonus armor and Magic Resistance for 5 sec.

Tar Toss(Q): Delothor Throws Hot sticky tar in an area. Enemies caught in that area take 80/110/140/170/200 (+ 0.3) Damage and
    has there movement speed reduced by 18/22/26/30/34% for 2.5 sec. Can be ignited by Lantern to increase damage over time
    by 10/15/20/25/30 (+ 0.2). 14 second Cooldown

Stone Skin(W): Delothor can turn his skin into Stone, negating 1/2/3/4/5 physical attacks, but slows his own Movement speed by 20%.
    22 second co0ldown.

Lantern(E): Throws a Lantern on a target, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 0.6) damage. 10 Second cooldown.

Pocket Tower(R): Delothor always has a tower ready to build in case of Emergency. After channeling for 1.5 sec, Delothor builds a tower that
    targets the closest unit (Priority heroes) and deals an initial 20/30/40 (+ 0.2) damage. Damage stacks on each consecutive hit.
    Deals 20% damage to units around target. Attacks every 1.25 attacks. Resets if it targets another unit. Tower lasts for 10 Sec. Fortify works on Pocket Tower. Cannot see Invisible Units. 90 Second Cooldown.

I know, he still needs work. Post what you think. and don't be an @$$.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Oct 22, 2010
    i too am baffled.. is this for a game or what

you lacked to give us a clear description of what this was for or what you are doing.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    It's a competition for league of legends, make ur own character to have it be put in the game.
  5. Oct 27, 2010
    I'm glad i wasn't the only one cofused by this :razz:. I just thought he was high.
  6. Jan 28, 2011
    i dont do drugs. And LoL stands for League of Legends. Unfortunately there is no specified channel for LoL so i posted it under games
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Aug 13, 2010
    there is no point in doing this. Seriously.. You should've posted it on the league of legends forums on the website so you can get the correct feedback.
  9. Feb 15, 2011

There is a lot of LoL players on pF, including me.

And this idea sounds good to me but the character dosen't seems to be "Unique". There is something missing :S
  10. Oct 22, 2010

the topic should have been "League of Legends" with the topic description "character Idea"

that way ppl aren't posting wtf
  11. Jan 28, 2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=7833248#post7833248

Comment and thumbs up. Trying to get RIOTS attention and its really difficult
  12. Oct 29, 2010