Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LoL - Dat game

Discussion in Gaming started by Vicarious, Nov 19, 2014

1. Dec 27, 2012
    It may not look like it but this game was ridiculously intense. I had to focus 100% throughout the whole game and now I feel exchausted. Platinum V is really not much to brag about but due to a high MMR, I get matched up with diamonds quite frequently anyway or players with equal MMR.

Right now, I feel special. =D

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      lol nice! I'm still working on getting to gold. I'll reach Plat some day. I think I can preform at that level being a support, the problem is I need to find a carry I work well with.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Nice to know that you're still going at it, a lot of players just drops out because they don't have the patience for it. Patience is key =D

I have a duo partner that I'm carrying in Silver at the moment, we always go botlane and stomp every single game. Having your duo partner sitting right next to you helps out A LOT, cannot say this enough. He gave up on LoL before we met, and ever since he started to play with me his motivation has been sky high. He started at Bronze IV and he is now at promotion to Gold V.
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Lol if only I had more interest in rank I could get to plat :razz:

went on a winning spree at the beg of S4 and got to gold 3 then just stopped for the rest of the season :razz:
      • Dec 27, 2012
        To start getting actually good at LoL, you really do need to start playing rankeds because Normals differs a lot from rankeds. I don't doubt that you could get to Platinum though so don't get me wrong here; It's just that winning rankeds is much more difficult than winning normals if you're up against equal opponents.

EDIT: However, if normals is all you want to play, then that's all good too. Stomping in normals can be hella fun.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Indeed. We are in different towns though (the guy I usually duo with) so out schedules get messed up a lot. Sadly most of the people i normally play normals with all see me as "lesser" since they think I can only play ranked at a silver level. What really pisses me off is the main guy I play normals with was S4 (just like I was, currently S3) and just went on a 3 day rampage of ranked games. He carried himself to plat V with the help of his ADHD meds.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Pfffffft... the title should be 'dat name'. Anyways, I'm here to brag about being in Bronze IV.
            Post Merged, Nov 19, 2014
            Sounds horny.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Dec 27, 2012
              You always b mah gurl and u kno it.:heart:
            • Jan 3, 2013
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Play ranked with me some time. I'll carry you lol.
            • Feb 8, 2013
            • Aug 11, 2013
              • Jun 11, 2012
                eh having played Leage for a month now and having seen all the recent Leage championship turn's I've gotta agree now more then ever with others in the moba community (SMITE, HON, Dota) and the countless commentators to play Leage and Dota (Tara Babcock) etc

Dota is 10x more skillful when compared to Leage........ and Smite just blow's all of them outa the water (Currently anyway) #RAAAAAA--MERICA

it also doesn't help Leage's case as standing as a decent moba when the devs for it are former Dota players who couldn't hack it and got their MMR nuked because they sucked (The Rage tears on the Dota fourms from them were mmmmm tasty) then they go and start ripping skills from Dota and Dota 2 Hero's an example of this is Warwick gets to see enemy hero's who are below a certain HP....hmmmm bloodseeker anyone
              • Oct 30, 2013
                i solod to plat 1 duo partners slow you down.
              • Jan 21, 2011
                Just because the game is more difficult doesn't mean it's better. Actually, I quit playing because of how unfriendly it is to new players.