Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LoL - I'm not a pro.

Discussion in Gaming started by Skiptron, Jul 17, 2012

1. Jun 23, 2010
    My first game without dying. I don't know what's going on with the other team. But they all said they were trying. And they said my build sucks :<

I know a lot people don't like Darius, but I do! Also I'm always open to play with anyone that's good with teamwork! I play on a a daily basis.

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I'll respond when I know what the fuck I'm looking at.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012
        dem sight wards, can't have too few wards around aye?

but seriously, darius is a top notch pubstomper (real awesome against unorganized teams)
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008

Nice run, skip. Where were you going with the stone? The gold bonus is nice, but darius rapes face already. the kill gold and assist gold you could earn more than covers that.

also lol @ nocturne. Looks like you made him mad. Lulu was going straight support, not offense and morde....was doing something wrong. If they were trying they did not try hard enough.

EDIT: E-Z mode for you. â key is not working so i used the number 4. de4l with it.

Edit 2: Looks like i just needed to restart the computer. I can type "a" now.
          Also lol at your Disagree. I detailed everything for you kajas

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
            Taters, Jul 17, 2012 Last edited by Taters, Jul 17, 2012
          • Nov 11, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Aug 1, 2011
              Have to agree with Taters here, that Nocturne must have been smoking something. Or just gave up.
              Not the biggest fan of Darius, I personally think he's still OP, regardless. Plus the opprotunity to KS with his ultimate is too easy.
              Along with what Taters said, you really didn't need the stone. My advice would be to build some more damage like a Black Cleaver, another Blood Thirster, some speed like a Phantom Dancer...or some armor like a Warmogs or even a Frozen Mallet for both. Usually I see people build Darius like your standard AD melee carrier, which usually consist of Infinity Edge, Blood Thirster x2, Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, and Guardian Angel late game. But your build was good, don't let anyone say otherwise.
              • Informative Informative x 2
              • Jun 23, 2010
                Thanks guys! I was having sooo much fun that I forgot to trade the Stone for Phantom Dancer. But I'll keep that in mind for next time! :grin:
              • Jun 2, 2012
                >.< Your build... my eyes burn... i usually start with wrigglers lantern>phage>hexdrinker>frozen mallet>maw>impailer>GA... But then again you are building AD and you still have not added me >.>
              • Mar 12, 2008
                Now THIS build is debatable. Where's your damage? At least sub Infinity edge for hexdrinker. It's kinda bad.

Darius is not really meant to be built any other way. He's meant to push people's faces in, and make them bleed the whole time
              • Aug 1, 2011
                Hex drinker and Maw are situational...it depends on the other team. If they have a AP heavy team, then Hexdrinker is viable. Otherwise...no. And Darius isn't a tank, he doesn't need Warmogs. Frozen Mallet would make more sense in that case. Darius wants to kill bitches as fast as he can, not twiddle his dick around them.

He isn't even an off-tank. Better AD items than Atmas...
              • Mar 12, 2008
                Believe it or not, randomguy was pwning with darius in our real game. He was literally popping out and slapping people's shit with just a B.F. Sword and tier 2 Attack boots. Correct me if i'm wrong, but his ult scales damage on how many bleed stacks are on his target correct?

i'd say if you can score 260 attack power at LEAST, then you can go with other, more impractical stuff. But that bloodthirster and Inf. Edge are your bread and butter for this guy.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Nov 29, 2010
                  Highly debatable, a wriggles is a waste of a slot he doesn't attack fast enough to fully utilize the lifesteal like other ad champions. A stone and a HoG would do perfectly for a solo-top lane, extra gold, last hits, shit on people mid-late game.

A good end-game build would be> Merc Threads, Atmas, Frozen Mallet, Bloodthirster, Maw of Malmortius, and a GA.

His build was okay, minus the infinity edge. Multiple slows, one taunt and fear, I would've went with merc threads instead, but that's okay. But the FoN was a good choice since they were pretty ap heavy

Remember, darius is a heavy bruiser, he doesn't need crits, though they are nice, he relies heavily on base damage to make his skills hurt. Focus on AD items playing as Darius. In no way is he a tank, he can take hits, but he cannot sustain himself in an extended fight.
                • Jan 5, 2012
                • May 28, 2012
                • Feb 9, 2012

Looks like teemo left pretty early, which may be why nocturne just called it quits. also IE doesnt seem quite a good build on darius imo, i think Maw wouldve been better and possibly TriForce.
                  I find him more for tanky ad build like irelia. you don't wanna go too squishy since he's a melee and relies on close range fights. bloodthirsters isnt necessarily needed since he's a bruiser but that item should be okay, and i wouldve eventually went for frozen mallet since again he is melee and he needs that ability to stick on opponents.
                • Jun 2, 2012
                  I use wrigglers because of it's ward usage i usually play solo queue so i can rely on my teammates & yes maw is situation what i'm trying to do with his build is to actually survive team battles long enough for me to pop off my ult and kill everyone. So i use wrigglers for a ward,phage for slow, maw(situation item usually switch if not playing ap team) impailer for armor&att dmg., and GA you know for its GA'ness. I usually win games with this build since i can sustain the fight long enough to get full blood stack on my enemies and deal them dmg to 25% hp so i can ult them and get it over with.
                  But i do agree wrigglers is just a waste of an item if i had a full skype team that always called mia's then i would switch it according to who ever is solo top or their team base (ap or ad Heavy).
                • Jun 23, 2010
                • Apr 1, 2012
                  build him like riven and you should be fine, but trade 1 or 2 ad items with more defensive ones like aegis/mallet/randuins/force of nature

if you feel like checking, search for my name "iProbie" in summoner's profiles and my match history... it's fkin awesome
                • May 28, 2012
                  It was sarcasm dude. Im messing with you. Great game !
                • Jun 23, 2010