Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LoL World Champions 2014!

Discussion in Gaming started by Cloudzee, Oct 19, 2014

1. Oct 13, 2014

Congrats to Samsung White for winning the championship! What a great team honestly.

Did anyone watch the madness?!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Jun 11, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 13, 2010
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 21, 2007
        • Dec 27, 2012
          LoL - League of Legends. A Moba game full of toxic assholes.
          Samsung White won the world championship in this game, making them the best team in the world at the moment in LoL.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            They also won the $1,000,000 or whatever the prize is didn't they? I stayed up and watched them. They just straight dominated. They are Korean yes.
          • Jun 23, 2011

and yes they are korean lol
          • Apr 9, 2012
            Ok thanks, says enough about the whole thing
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Koreans are generally the best in the world at LoL. Koreans>Chinese>Europe>=NA usually.
          • Jan 21, 2011
            NA did way better than EU at worlds this year.
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • Feb 14, 2012
            If 5 guys can't hold a 75 lbs cup for longer than a few seconds e-sport needs a get off your fat ass initiative.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Don't even go there. Most LoL pro teams actually work out and do a LOT more than just game. This shot was just when they first lifted it.
            • Like Like x 1
              Zenzr, Oct 20, 2014 Last edited by Zenzr, Oct 20, 2014
            • Oct 20, 2012
              One million? Compared to Dota 2 International, this is nothing.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • May 27, 2008
                Not only that, they just played some extremely nerve-wracking games and watching it, definitely looked like they could hardly stand up properly on the stage. They were all holding each other up for balance.
                We did absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. I'm fairly certain we didn't even make it as far as we did this year compared to last. NA definitely has what it takes to show up higher, if not completely take S5 by storm.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  When a subset of your economy depends on Professional Gaming and large education facilities give sponsorship to them as well as other give to nab top researchers for PR I don't see how NA can win. Seriously, they got Lobbyist in their Government all started because of WoW gold farmers.

US should give up on space and fund all of NASA money in MOBA. Who need space when you can LoL while u Dota on the GO.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                    Benderius, Oct 20, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Oct 20, 2014
                  • Oct 10, 2014
                    And it made the Super Bowl look like a mere high school football game with the presentation
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • May 27, 2008
                      It's not all just push a lane and say gg, shake some hands and win. This game leaves for a huge margin of error in the players. You get too cocky and position yourself poorly, you can get screwed over extremely fast. It is much like Dota 2 in that regard where anything can and will go wrong at any given time. Statistically, one of the teams was behind in a 10k gold deficit and even the announcers said they weren't going to win the game. They pushed a lane, killed the whole team and each of that lanes turrets and won the game. There was no way in hell that team should have done that but they did it. If something like that can happen, we can win Worlds any given year.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Jul 8, 2012
                        Absolutely agree. If you get cocky and are caught out, you can blow your chance at winning. It's EXTREMELY possible. I still doubt we ever will, but at least the game itself allows for a chance. Not like some of the other games where you just straight dominate and win.