Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Lol you idiots. Contuined post anyway <3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Blib, May 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 30, 2012
    Well have fun, the evidence you've gathered that ace is an ass and a bad person isnt enough lol. Your missing out on the point. Any of this stuff could have been edited, look at the screeshots of aces chat, wtf is there a notepad, cmd and all that up? Bit weird isnt it, but ahwell, you guys aint smart enough to realise are you.

And it seems on here all of you are against him, why? Becasue all the evidence you have gained is one sided, to late to change your thoughts now, but there pretty dumb lol. Ahwell, im pretty sure there are some smart people in PF, and good luck to them trying to keep this community truthful and running. At the moment all i see is a community that has worked so hard to the top, but for all the people that play on their servers, you dont care about them. Only if they donate you do, but to you guys its all about whos admin and whos not.

But anyway, as i said, GOOD LUCK WITH THIS COMMUNITY. It sounded cool, but from the look of things none of you know anything.

Want to reply and insult me aswell? Go ahead, i really dont care. I'm not going to be lame like all of you and start a shitty little war on one person. I'm not going to call you childish, im not as lame as you lol. BECAUSE YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF SELFISH ASSHOLES.

Btw, want to ban me, go ahead hahahaha, cant wait for it <3
  2. Apr 30, 2012
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      If you find our replies insulting, you're in the same league as @Acehigh.

Thanks!
    • Apr 30, 2012
      Because you know im right? Lol, this is just the silence before the storm :3
    • Oct 27, 2010
      All of us, and I mean ALL of us, have much better things to do then fabricate evidence against a mapper, whose maps we valued, in order to get him to rage quit. We are NOT here to exercise power or put down free speech; We are here to enable everyone to have a good time both on the forums and in game. That said if you keep opening up new threads simply to rage you will have your posting abilities suspended. NVM
    • Apr 9, 2007
      It appears you have the same mental deficiency. I'm restricting your account for a week.

Thanks!
    • Sep 14, 2008
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.