Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DrunkenMaster, Aug 31, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posts
    Unlimited emo is 4 noobs that can win with RELOAD! SO STFU Faggets ull see CAM!! I GOT 1 PERSON TO JUST SHUT DOWN THE SERVER! Bye bye have a nice day nooblets.. Hahaha and i will get my cash back =] PEACE NOOBS!
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Wow........immaturity to the max...
  3. Posts
    You're still a fucking moron.

Get it thorough your head that the server isn't shutting down! You're obviously a fucking moron because you think you can bring down a server on a 10gbit connection. That's like the fucking internet backbone.

I'm waiting, give me your best shot, damn script kiddies.
  4. May 27, 2007

this guy won't quit... dude cam, thats the internet speed at my house... lightning quick. how he actually knows anyone who could shut down a server, im at a total loss.
  5. Jan 11, 2007
    I imagine he just whined to his parents that "some online dudes stole his money, and here's their website" and pointed his dad to our website.
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    i know someone who could shutdown the server.......cam of course!
  7. Feb 8, 2007
    stop making so many posts
  8. Dec 29, 2006
    Thread locked to prevent further immaturity. Please address the admin who banned you, myself in this case, when appealing a ban, if thats what you call your threads..
  9. Posts
    You don't have 10gbit internet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.