Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Lollypop Chainsaw

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Senya, Aug 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 5, 2012
    Alright so as im trying to go up the ladder on atix helicopter map in order to get the humans, i see lollypop on the ladder. Initially he goes up, then suddenly decides to stop. So I just waited patiently for good 8 to 12 seconds cause i thought an admin would eventually move since they know better. But obviously he chose not too, so I called him out on it. Then he replies saying i have to go down the ladder. Honestly, first i dont get it why he couldnt just jump off the roof and go down if he wanted too, he has 415% health so he's no where close to dying, second theres no humans in the room below. Then in the round after, i hear ppl on the mic telling lollypop to stop blocking the ladder but i wasnt there to witness it. So i decided to call him out again telling him to go up the ladder not down. Then he gets pissed off and decides to flex his little admin muscles and gag me for the entire round. So yah i dont know if I did anything wrong on my part, i just told him to stop blocking the ladder but might've said it in a rude way. But w.e he called me an idiot, so if he cant take an insult, he needs to stop insulting others, and getting butt hurt when the favor is returned.

2. Nov 11, 2011
    I have to agree with Senya. It was completely uncalled for. Later he gagged all the players in the server. Will upload demo if needed.

edit: That wasn't the only round he blocked that same ladder.
  3. May 28, 2012
    Sajak, upload the demo. Proof of abuse is always the best.
  4. Jun 13, 2012
    One thing to point out: If you are on a ladder and the person below you is touching you and the person below him is touching his feet (3 player stack on ladder essentially) the top person cannot move.
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Please reread the thread and if you weren't there, please don't post. He purposely went up a ladder only to force people to.go back down. Anyone who has played atix helicopter knows those ladders are only meant for going up, not down. The only people on the ladder were lollipop and senya. Lollipops actions were clear abuse. I'll upload demo tomorrow when I'm near my computer.
  6. Jun 13, 2012
    I did read it and you don't seem to notice what I'm implying. Its a common problem on atix helicopter. Senya is clearly touching the bottom of Lollypop chainsaw; if another zombie came by and touched Senya from below, Chainsaw is now stuck. It may look like he's blocking when he's actually glitched.
    Also unless it was fixed in an update, if you go to the very top of the ladder, literally smashing your face to the top, you can't open the door.
    If no one was below Senya then yes my first point no longer stands.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    This still holds true. Much rage ensues when people won't go back down, and think people are blocking when they really aren't and are just stuck trying to get out. Has happened to me many times before, and people have too gotten mad at me. you have to open it before you get to the top or the trigger doesn't register.

Sometimes assholes on top will close it on you too, and you will get stuck the same way.

However since i wasn't there, i will remove myself from this thread. I just wanted to inform about the glitch with the sliding door^^
  8. Aug 2, 2010
    I request everyone refrain from replying to this thread with the exception of @Never Enough to tell his side of the story.

Also, I'll be waiting for that demo @sajak.
  9. Jan 5, 2012
    No one was below me. I've personally never seen anyone being glitched unless its the beginning of the round with 40 players trying to squeeze through that tiny ladder. Also I can assure you that llolypop wasnt glitched, I dont know how else i can prove it besides the ss and what he said on the picture . In my opinion there seems to be enough space between his head and the sliding door to prove that he wasnt glitched or anything. But obviously the kid could use what you said as an arsenal to defend himself. Im off to sleep now, hopefully ill hear from llolypop
  10. Feb 14, 2012
    I was glitched in the ladder. I no clipped out after I couldn't move and let you go by. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I caused you by blocking you. I gagged you for one round to shut you up while I dealt with it. If you're offended by that I apologize for that as well. I should have issued you a warning. I was trying to deal with it rapidly.

TL:grin:R - I'm sorry. For any problems I caused you.
    Canadian Moose, Aug 2, 2012 Last edited by Never Enough, Aug 2, 2012
  11. Jan 5, 2012
    I'm pretty sure you didn't no clip out when you blocked me in the ladder as a zombie (picture), I cant remember properly though, maybe lsa could pull out the chat log . But your intentions were clear "Stop blocking you idiot I have to go down", so your excuse as being glitched is not valid, you wouldve just !ztele or no clip without saying anything. The time when you no clipped was in the round after when players were calling you out on the mic for blocking the ladder. Also Sajak mentioned you blocked the ladder in other round too, so maybe you were just trolling or happen to glitch on the ladder everytime (highly doubt it). But either ways you were man enough to apologize and hopefully it wont happen again.
    Senya, Aug 2, 2012 Last edited by Senya, Aug 2, 2012
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    He wasn't glitching, I have the demo. His own explanation of the events clearly states that he wasn't glitched, he just wanted to go down on the ladder. In any case, in another thread he made this comment:

What is done is done. He manned up to it so I say this case closed @rxn
  13. May 27, 2008
    Since it's technically resolved, I guess I'll lock it up.

Keep in mind, try and keep reports professional, and try not to add things in like "flexing his little admin muscles".

Message to all admins: If you aren't involved, don't post. Simple as that.

14. Aug 2, 2010
    Now it's locked. You're welcome <3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.