Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Long time no see!

Discussion in Introductions started by Jon, Jul 21, 2014

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey as a few of you may remember I was an admin on here (Level 3.) about... 2 years ago? A lot has changed during that time it both personally and here. I hopped on the servers tonight (Screen name was Ardennes.) and it was a surprising amount of fun. Seeing as I am having some computer issues currently with some of the more intense games out there and that CSS is running better than ever I do believe I will be on a lot more. I also hope to frequent these forums as well. Here is to a new beginning!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Aug 12, 2012
      welcome back, don't think I know you but if you hop in ZE anytime catch you around.
    • Jun 10, 2011
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • May 15, 2011
      OMG JON WELCOEM BACK IT'S BEEN SO LONG. :D Like, it's been DECADES since you've been here and that ain't even an EXAGGERATION! Glad to have you back man, maybe it's time we brought back the IA Tag. :P
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 2, 2011
        IA was Internal Affairs... an idea that had potential, but was in the end utterly pointless and just caused unnecessary drama the more I look back on it...
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 30, 2006
          I still cannot remember you........sorry! But welcome back!
        • May 11, 2011
          I do not remember the name but I remember the signature any way welcome back.
        • Jun 3, 2011
        • Sep 14, 2008
          Btw Stop removing me from your friends list you asshat!
        • Apr 2, 2011
          Why would I remove you from my friends list?
        • Sep 14, 2008
        • Apr 2, 2011
          Who could ever hate you? I don't honestly think it is possible xD Besides all is fixed now on steam :3
          • Friendly Friendly x 1