Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Look at this!!!

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by :::, Jan 15, 2014

1. Oct 24, 2013
    Nice find. Could you imagine how much better you could play with this? At first I was like how would this be used other than a gimic, but then they said you feel the shots in your back.
    If it's able to correctly simulate the direction the bullets come from you could turn around and get that person so much quicker.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    Inb4 major malfunction and nothing works on it.
  4. Apr 24, 2012
    Ive always wanted virtual reality to become reality. My dreams are coming true! :dance:
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    Though this isn't new and they couldn't bring the product out like 3 years ago, they once partnered with another company for a force feedback helmet....I mean yeah the idea sounds cool, but in reality, why? Because you know damn well some ar tard is gonna go to his friend and spray and pray on him till it causes some sort of damage. But yeah, cool, but completely impractical.
  6. Dec 8, 2013
    Ha ha ha! You guys are so funny. This is for the immersion enthusiast! If you are someone who wants to play games in 3D, then this is up your alley. Virtual reality man, it's coming!