Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Looking for a good horror game

Discussion in Gaming started by That Guy, Oct 24, 2011

1. Aug 1, 2011
    So I have been looking for a decent horror game for a while. I had heard of Amnesia, The Dark Decent, which is at the top of my "shit my pants" list because that game gave me nightmares. Was wondering if anyone had any other games that could give me nightmares? Nothing like Doom or Resident Evil, nothing like that. Those aren't horror games imo. So don't mention them -.-
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    Dead Space or Dead Space 2

You will shit yourself literally.

3. Oct 22, 2010
    the old silent hill games were fucked up... theres a new one coming out, might want to look into that. F.E.A.R the first one was good, the 2nd and 3rd - don't bother

amnesia is still #1, no other game like it

you really cannot ask people for scary games, everyone has there opinion

dead space was crap imo
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Fear is not scary at all -__-
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Dead Space was pretty fucking amazing. But it wasn't nightmare inducing. Although I woke my parents up once cause I screamed. Damn that was a good game. I've see Silent Hill being played, but I didn't really think it was scary. Resident Evil 2 was worse than Silent Hill, but F.E.A.R was creepy. That damn little girl gave me the chills
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    If you played Dead space then I have no other suggestions :frown:
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    Awww :\. Why can't people make good horror games anymore? They lack just as much as horror movies!
  8. Jun 22, 2011
    Ugh fuck horror games.. I bought dead space 2 not really knowing much about it.. yeah never really played it much ..
  9. Oct 22, 2010
    try Penumbra - http://www.penumbragame.com/ageGate.php

same company that made Amnesia
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    I'll be honest. I never finished Amnesia. That game was too much for me. But the trailers for that game look pretty interesting Toxic. But Amensia....I screamed like a little girl when I first saw a creature. That damn thing appeared RIGHT behind me. And I screamed. Loud.
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    lol thats the point, you should watch some amnesia reaction videos on youtube hold on, let me get you one

12. Aug 1, 2011
    Oh man that reaction was hilarious. All I know is when I was playing, I went in this room, and the door I was going through collapsed through and I turned around and BAM ZOMBIE SHITHEAD RIGHT THERE, I fucking screamed my head off and fell outta my chair. And quit cause I was like fuck that
  13. Jun 23, 2010
    Like other said, Deadspace 1 & 2.

If you want some older games, DOOM is probably one of my favorite.

FEAR was okay.
  14. Aug 25, 2009
    Amnesia scared the crap out of me, I would say thats the best one. There was another one, some japanese game of this girl in a house and she has a camera..and when she would take pictures there would be a ghost coming up from the floor or something that one made me squirt a little bit. But I do say Amnesia takes the cake..dark room...head phones.
  15. Apr 2, 2011
    Amnesia the Dark Descent, hands down
  16. Oct 22, 2010
    are you thinking of Fatal Frame?
  17. Oct 1, 2011
    Nothing beats the first Left For Dead :smile:
  18. Oct 22, 2010
    l4d wasn't scary tho lmao
  19. Oct 1, 2011
    Its zombies so there for its horror :razz: and i dont know what you are talking about... it scared the crap out of me lol
  20. Feb 18, 2011
    I don't know how anyone could of been scared of Left 4 Dead.

Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem was pretty creepy but I don't know if you will be able to find it.