Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Looking for Someone to create me a private mod for money CS 1.6

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by royki2, Aug 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 20, 2012
    I don't know what section I can post it in but anyway ..
    I'm looking for someone to create me a private mod for money for CS 1.6 after I tried the forum alliedmodders and they don't wanna help or don't know how I'm asking here because maybe there're people here that know to code mods for CS 1.6 .
    For more details on what im asking and if you're intrested in helping me for money ofcourse leave here your steam / msn / skype and we could talk :smile:
  2. Aug 20, 2012
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont want to speak on behalf of the other roots, but I know currently we are swamped with cs:go and trying to smooth about all the bugs and bumps.
  4. Aug 20, 2012
    So you think after you guys finish with the CS:GO zombie mod there's a chance you guy could make me a mod for cs 1.6 for money ofcourse ?
    and if I got you right when do you think the zombie mod will be finished ?
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Heh... The whole point is not whether we want your money or not. CS:GO has been recently released and management is extremely busy fixing bugs and testing. It will be quite some time (aka not any time soon) before someone is willing to create a mod for you. Until CS:GO ZM and ZE are established with very minor issues remaining, you won't see any progress. I may be wrong but this is what I know so far.
  6. Mar 19, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Aug 20, 2012
      First I want to display my idea to the mod creator if he is serious enough I want to know if he could make it and after that we'll talk about price
      as I said Im sure there're amazing coders around here if you're intrested just leave here your msn skype or steam
    • Mar 19, 2012
      I didnt even know people actually paid for mods lol. you know if you want a really good mod you would do it yourself and use that money you were planning to spend on premium models/sounds/stuff.
    • Jan 11, 2012
    • Mar 19, 2012
      yea i just thought people made mods for fun and what not.
    • Aug 20, 2012
      its actually more like an edit for an exisiting mod so no need of models sounds and etc but its a hard edit and probably going to take like 3k or more lines
    • May 14, 2011
    • Aug 20, 2012
      lol with this money I could do much more :razz:
      bump still looking for awesome coder :grin:
    • Aug 20, 2012
    • Aug 20, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2007
      I don't think you'll find anyone on staff coming forward...
    • Aug 20, 2012
      I'll keep trying I was trying to find someone to help me over a year now, no luck .. I found this forum and I guess its worth a try D;
    • Apr 9, 2007
      AM is your best chance, not a random forum running on a different engine / mod.
    • Aug 20, 2012
      Most of the people dont know to code and if they do not in the level im looking for, and people like exolent or xpaw not doing private work anymore .. I thought finding someone to code you a private mod for money would be logical and easy to find but the way its looks like there're under then 100 good pawn coders and most of them dont code anymore so I dont know what I'm going to do you guy make ZM mod for CSGO from scratches so I thought you could do it because to make me the mod I'm looking for you have to know what you're doing and its seems that you guys know your stuff :shock:
      If you could suggest me what to do Ill be thankful because Im looking for someone GOOD to code me over a YEAR .
    • Apr 9, 2007
      ... We're using ZR at the time of this writing...
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.