Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Looking for this song

Discussion in Music started by Trond, Aug 14, 2015

1. Jul 20, 2012
    In the music video is a girl who looks like and has the singing style from the girl in Die Antwoord. I have Youtube'd her name without any results. In the video she is standing outside a big house, there are black women dancing, and the nature looks like it's from Africa. I don't know what she sings as I couldn't make anything out, but I did hear something like "bada da dam da da bada da dam da ....." I think the song is new.

I heard it first on the radio, and then I bumped into it on Youtube, and now I wanted to find out what the song was about, but I can't find the video again.
  2. Oct 13, 2011
  3. Jul 20, 2012
    I have no idea. Pop, and something else perhabs.
  4. Oct 13, 2011
    Well it might be grimes - genesis but again not sure. I usually listen remixes.

5. Jul 20, 2012
    Thanks for trying, but it's not this. I like it though.
  6. Apr 18, 2014
    Jeremy, Aug 14, 2015 Last edited by Jeremy, Feb 18, 2016
  7. Jul 20, 2012
    Her mate isn't in the video I am looking for, that is if its her in that video I am looking for. That is why I Youtube'd her name because I thought she might have gone solo.
  8. Oct 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 20, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
      • Jul 20, 2012
      • Aug 1, 2011
        If you were logged into youtube when you listened to it, check your history on there. might be able to find it again
      • Jul 20, 2012
      • Dec 27, 2012
      • Feb 2, 2014
        Fuck yes. I love it. Weird and fascinating.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I thought @Thanh was weird and fascinating and then I saw this video. It's weird, like REALLY weird, but not fascinating. Just straight up fucked up. Yup.
        • Sep 1, 2014
          It's something perfect for you, just like Berserk is. Yup, yup & fuckin yup!