Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Looking to earn $10 and help me out.

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by base god, Oct 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2011
    Well heres the thing, I have enough money on my paypal to buy donator but i must link with credit card.(I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD)

So if someone will buy me donator subscription for 2 months i will pay $20.(WILL ONLY GO FIRST TO ANYBODY RANKED)

Please don't list suggestions like get a visa card or anything.

If someone would help i would greatly appreciate it,plus you will make $10.

I will also send as gift so that i cannot dispute!

I know this sounds Ridicoulous i just REALLY want donator
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    I don't see how you could make $10 from this.

There is NO age limit to buying a pre-paid visa gift card, why can't you just go to the corner store and pick one up...?
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    I've heard that paypal doesn't accept these anymore.

@based-god, why don't you ask a family member to buy it for you and then just pay them back? Asking people over the internet is very risky and I don't think anyone has enough trust to do it.
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Paypal still accepts them. You need to register your gift card first with precise information about yourself, and it needs to match your information you provided on your paypal account
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    You're reading it completely wrong. He wants to send his 20 dollars to someone with a paypal account so that that person can then donate $10 to plaguefest and keep the remaining ten for him and/or herself.
  6. Sep 25, 2011

Exactly my paypal has $20 on it from a moneypak i bought hoping it would work to buy donator.

My parents will not buy it either.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Steal their credit card, put it on paypal so you can send money, and keep making purchases with the moneypak. They will never know... Thats what I used to do rofl.
  8. Sep 25, 2011
    Why can't someone just be nice and buy it and ill give them $20 i mean thats 10 extra bucks for them.

Can't someone PLEASE help me i want donor soo bad.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    You guys suck at reading,

I'll help you out, post your steam ID and in-game name in here.
  10. Sep 25, 2011
  11. Sep 25, 2011

lDefiledl Based God l

Thanks so much man
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Sent you a PM, it should be activated on map change.
  13. Oct 8, 2009
    great job beating me momo. by one min. ;p

again thanks for the donation!
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    Sucka! :razz:

Moved to subs and :locked:

Enjoy your donator! :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.