Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

LOTR box abuse?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by zaczac, Jan 20, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 20, 2012
    My ID : STEAM_0:1:29467285

I have no clue what the admins ID was who banned me but I never broke any rules while playing in the server. I simply asked why another user was banned for shooting a box from out of the room.(LOTR map near the ring) Right after asking the admin replyd with :
    (Admin) Haplo | @:<: Welcome back Zac guess it's a perm now

Then banned my account.

This is complete bull crap as I have been playing on this server for over a year now and have never been kicked or banned. The other user before me was pretty much banned for no reason as well, he was trying to shoot the box out of the room and the admin claimed he was griefing.

On a side note why don't the server admins remove such objects instead of banning players from moving them?.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post :\
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    Nope, trying to lie isn't a good way to do admin abuse esp since I was the one that did it.

I was going to make it a few hours but then you did a ban evasion and did the same thing you got banned for so now it's perm.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    evading a ban typically will get you permanently banned, just puttin it out there
  4. Jan 20, 2012
    How was i evading a ban? please explain.
    Also since when was shooting that box outside breaking the rules? I have always shot it out and had no problems before.
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    You mean other then getting on your second account and rejoining?
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    Let me break it down.

Getting on a second account when your first account is already banned gets you permanently banned
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    By rejoining under a different steam id?
  8. Feb 18, 2011

But joining the same server on multiple accounts is never a good idea. Common sense bro.
  9. Jan 20, 2012

second account being a friend sitting beside me? this hardly makes sense to me. Can you please explain what I (Zach) did in the first place? As i said before I have played on this server many times with friends and we always shot the box out. how the hell is that worth a ban?
  10. Apr 4, 2009
    Funny how you didn't mention this friend in the first post and quoted your ban as his, well done.

Edit - You were kicked for greifing the prop you came back and started to bitch at johnny for kicking you, I gagged you so you run back and do the same thing.
  11. Jan 20, 2012
    How is shooting a box out of a room griefing..?
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Even it was your friend you asked him to rejoin when you should have waited out your ban. Friend/Zac doesn't make it look like its a friend. I could throw a wet noodle at Haplo, get punched, do it again and say it was Clam Chowder.
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    You're blocking team mates, making them easy kills for zombies
  14. Apr 4, 2009
    You knew what it was for, you destroyed a cade that is important for wining the map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.