Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Love you all!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Conker, Sep 8, 2011

1. Mar 31, 2010

I would like to let everyone know that I will be moving on from Plaguefest, as of today. Nothing against anyone -- I have just re-evaluated my life, and I sense that if I continue the way I'm going with living, I will become the laziest person in the world! :laugh:

That being said, tomorrow I will be going to the Toronto International Film Festival. It will be the last film festival I'll attend in a while as well! It's time I stop looking at other people's success and start focusing on my own!

I know I've been posting on an off with "erase me", or "I'll be taking a break", or other threads of the kind, but this time I really don't see myself coming back, unless it's for a quick holler, or something. I need to start going out more often, and by this I don't mean to go to the movies + restaurant with friends. I will start playing tennis again, and will be continuing playing golf, while slowly getting back into dancing! Then, next September, I'll probably go away somewhere and study. Maybe photography. Maybe art history. Something having to do with art, since it's the thing I love most in life.

As a 22 year old, my goal is to get fully back into shape, get as active as I used to be, and hopefully find someone with similar goals in life along the way -- but I'm not thinking of that just yet, I'll let my life unfold for itself! I plan on getting back on track as of today!

I am proud to have gotten to know most of you, and play with you all on numerous occasions. I am proud to say that this was a fantastic and awesomely fun second home for me!
    I would like to give a shout out to the owners, the roots, the LSA, my fellow server admins, and to everyone who has stepped in game at any time and has played along with me! Thank you for these amazing memories that I will forever cherish!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Love,

Alan (Conker)

P.S.: I'm still 2 days older than you, Josh! :banana:

P.P.S.: For anyone who wants to retain contact with me, you can always find me on Steam! (CSChickenNugget) I would be most glad to keep in touch with all of you!
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    You're gonna be getting on mumble still right?
  3. Apr 15, 2010
    Twas good beating predator with you ;D and playing alongside you :razz:

-Robin Flewds.
  4. Mar 6, 2011
    Good luck, and your dreams escalate into realities.
  5. Jun 19, 2011
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    Stop by and say hi once in a while. Good luck to you man; you will be missed. :thumbsup:
  7. Jul 13, 2011
  8. Jun 17, 2011
    Byyyyye Conker~! I'll miss you =((( its sad that you're leaving but its also good that you want to get your life back on track...Wish you the best and hope you drop by every now and then and beast lol =D
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    It was fun Conker, and take care in your journey!! I look forward to hearing from you one day :thumbsup:
  10. Feb 18, 2011
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Great to see the motivation in you! :thumbsup: Remember, the good things in life don't come easy. There will be obstacles. You must overcome them, don't let them stand in between you and your dreams! Keep pushing through it, just never give up.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
  12. May 27, 2008
    You know where to find me Alan. Toss me a message whenever.
  13. Jun 30, 2011
    Your going to hellsgamers arnt you? YOU SOB! :smile:

jk gl and we will all miss you :smile:
  14. Jul 1, 2011
    Good luck and be safe!!!! We'll miss u!! :frown:
  15. Jun 23, 2010
    Hope you come on every now and then to play with us! Best wishes on whatever you do and always do the right thing for yourself and don't let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams/goals! I have you on steam already so hit me up whenever you wanna talk or something or play a few games.

Gonna miss you and once again, best wishes to you and everything you do! :grin:
  16. Sep 14, 2008
    Aww come on! :frown: I'll miss you Conker *huggles*
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    Do what you gotta do man, you'll always have a home here regardless of where you end up. Hang on to that motivation as well and don't take it for granted.

And don't be a stranger! Pop in once in a while and see what's up and let us know what's new. GLHF! :wink:
  18. Sep 22, 2010
    Day at a time remember.
  19. Jun 19, 2011
    It's just way too weird that I just played with you last night and you are deciding to leave. But once again, I'll miss you.
  20. Mar 2, 2010
    You're going to help fund Plaguefest when you become rich and famous, right? ;D