Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

lower admins got it made

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by HHPLLC, Aug 18, 2011

1. Mar 11, 2011
    players think lower level admins are all abusers of their limited powers however i for one try to be fair with all. That however gets me in trouble with some higher admins I feel there will always be some one both sides of the fence that will push their luck and the best thing to do is follow the rules. If an admin of any level asked or tells you to do something "do it" even if you feel its not correct Then take the time to post it on forums for the elite admins to fix the problem If it was something the admin had wrong a good admin will appoligize and will correct themselves from that point on if it accurs again the admins "elite" will have your back I enjoy plaguefest and got admin to help keep it clean and fun for all see ya in game
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    Admins should always try to be fair and equitable both to all players and all admins. Following the rules will not get you "in trouble" with anyone on these servers and is in fact the only way to stay out of trouble.

If admins are in dispute about any rules or any given situation, talking about the issue at hand in a polite, civilized, and respectful manner to each other is the best way to reach a mutual understanding. The admins level has very little bearing on the issues: If a lower level admin is suspect of wrong doing by a senior admin, say so (in admin chat) and speak with respect and politeness. The same goes for a senior admin when speaking to a new admin.

We are all equally part of the community.

The forums are an excellent medium to discuss any issue you may have (particularly when topics are place in the appropriate section :razz: ). Again, speak with respect to all and any situation will be facilitated by that decorum. So long as we all speak and discuss situation in that fashion a solution can be found to any problem and any indiscretion can be mended.
  3. Jun 14, 2011
    Is there anywhere I could post on the forums to report a spray of a penis? The admin on the server said they couldn't see it, and when I went on another server to ask admins about how I could report it they didn't seem to care. I took a screenshot of the spray and I'm pretty sure the user was Stalker Wolf, but I'm not entirely sure.
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    Player abuse.
  5. Jul 14, 2010

If you aren't 100% sure who's spray it is then better not to post a ban request. Add admins on steam and pm them to come and deal with the sprayer.
  6. Mar 11, 2011
    this was a comment to all not a complaint it was meant to remind all about posting on forums
  7. May 27, 2008
    Keep on topic please.
  8. Mar 11, 2011
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    Stalker Wolf was using an inappropriate spray last night and got kicked from the server for not changing it after being told he wasn't allowed to use it and kept spraying it, haven't seen him for the rest of that night.
  10. Jul 13, 2011
    I disagree with this, I definately would never do something I couldn't back up 100%...don't know about the rest of the admins tho and i won't speak for them.