Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Lucid Muted me for no reason without warning me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Bok, Jan 11, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 9, 2015
    I was playing on zm_clandestine just now. I have a dem, but you can't hear me talking so it doesn't give much to the situation. The admin logs should be enough.

A player had the pf admin tag [pf] and took a long time to change it and i was talking on mic about how much leeway was given to him.

I wasn't mic spamming. I wasn't breaking any rules. I was just saying how it was taking this guy like 2 minutes to change his name and I thought he's done it before and it seemed malicious. The discussion was over and then Lucid muted me just to troll me.

Then [pF]Lucid muted me. He did not warn me at all or even kick me, he just muted me out of the blue.
  2. Nov 29, 2012
    Lucid was not abusing admin, he followed proper procedures and the person took the [pF] tag out of their name. He needed assistance since he hasn't been on in a while on how to remove it, so we told him and the situation was resolved.
    I warned you for bugging the admins and getting in the way of them doing their job, which is against our rules. You kept continuing to do so and saying it's admin abuse so Lucid muted you, again, following procedures.
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decisions. If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know. This is the best route you can take. Arguing in-game won't go anywhere but down.

Do not interfere with admins doing their duties.
    (top)
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decisions. If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know. This is the best route you can take. Arguing in-game won't go anywhere but down.
    Warn-Mute/Gag-Temporary Ban (1 hour to 1 day)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jan 9, 2015

There was no warning or kick.

I was not breaking any rules. I was not interfering. Stop personally attacking me Rayne.

It was done in spite, because the guy apparently used to be an admin and they must have been friends.
    • Nov 29, 2012
      You were warned by me, you were being aggressive towards the player and admins for a situation that was already being handled.
      And continued to do so after it was resolved.
      Screenshot:
      [IMG]
      I also have it recorded on demo if an LSA would like to see.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Rayne said it all. You were freaking out at the fact we didn't kick him when he clearly need help changing his name.
      • Jan 9, 2015
        Freaking out? Not really man. Do you have a .dem of this?

Kyro responded the right way and told me to make a thread on the forums, shortly after you must have gotten pissed that I was going to make a thread and muted me in spite. Kyro handled it the right way, whereas you gave into rage and immediately muted me without warning me or kicking me. You didn't even give a reason why.
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Again, you were muted for interfering with admin duties, none of it was out of spite. You made the thread, so we'll handle it here.
        I do have this all on demo, like I said previously. And I'll give it to an LSA for them to investigate.
      • Jan 9, 2015
        That's not a warning for anything to do with the mic. I was arguing with Honeybager over the chat.

Lucid Muted me on chat without any reason given at all because I was saying I was thinking about making an abuse thread and Kyro was being professional about it.

Another lie. I was talking about making an abuse thread and Kyro was guiding me through it.

Lucid jumped the gun and muted me because he was mad at me.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Welp, I see a warning in that screen shot right up there, so do you have anything to back up your claims or is this yet another abuse thread with no proof?
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jan 9, 2015
          How is that a warning? Honeybager was being a cunt and I was arguing with him. What I got muted for has nothing to do with with that 'warning'. arguing with another player isn't against the rules and the only reason Rayne warned me is because she's mad about Jeremy which she grilled me about last night.

I wasn't talking on mic when Rayne gave me that warning and the only thing I was doing at that time was calling Honeybager a bitch. Lucid muted me for saying I was going to make an abuse thread.
        • Nov 29, 2012
          There's no need to make up stories. You weren't arguing with the player, you were arguing with admins because we didn't ban him like you wanted us to. You accuse players and admins of breaking rules, when they aren't doing a thing wrong. Which I also have in the same demo of you accusing jedi of mic spamming when he is silent. If you are going to make an admin abuse thread, have valid proof. Not cry wolf.
        • Jan 9, 2015

You've been making up stories ever since you started harassing me about jeremy, which isn't your buisness in the first place.

That warning came right after I was typed in call caps to honey bager. Why don't you upload the dem because you'll see you're full of shit. You're right I did say on mic that I was going to report Lucid because he was being lenient with his old friend who I've seen multiple times on the server before with that name and that tag, how many times can you have an unallowed tag before you can you didn't know.

You warned me as you can see in your screenshot for talking trash to honeybadger, and you can even see how your warning relates to what i said to him.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Bok, I seem to recall you telling me you were going to record demos from now on, do you by chance have one of the incident?
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jan 9, 2015
            yeah. let me upload it.
          • Nov 29, 2012
            I have not harassed you in anyway once, and if you do truly believe I have. Then take it to CSA along with a demo proving your case.
            As for this thread, keep it on topic on why you are reporting lucid.
            Honeybadger has not been active in the server for two years, so you have not seen him before. He even says so in the demo, and you can see right here his activity http://stats.plaguefest.com/playerinfo/3482
            So don't lie.
          • Dec 28, 2014
            just saying, I was there. Didn't seem to be a big issue, honeybadger had an admin tag for a couple mins. Not sure if that was accidental or impersonation, however he changed it after I warned him. I did noticed Bok starting quite a bit of upheaval about the tag, giving the admins a hard time like I have seen him do frequently. I'm not sure exactly what is up, but it seems like Bok has a lot of anger at the admins. Bok, you do know we just want to solve things and ultimately have a good player friendly-fun community at the end of the day.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jan 9, 2015
              @Momo, i zipped it and it's 15.3 MB. What do I do?

To be honest I don't even give a shit, I just don't want to relog and be banned for 'evading' when the only reason I was muted was because I said i was going to make a thread reporting Lucid for abuse. It wasn't inteferring, it's more like... I don't even know what was going on. Kyro was even telling me over the mic 'if you think it's abuse you need to make a thread about it so we can deal with it'.

I didn't even know who you were when I met you. Do I have a demo? No. But we both know the first thing you ever said to me over the mic was some major harassment about Jeremy and how I'm garbage blah blah blah. You can deny it that's cool.

You want to say that never happened? Fine. Keep holding your grudge and targeting me because Jeremy complained to you. It's your life.

~~
              Bottom line.

Rayne muted me because she was mad I was talking trash to honeybadger an ex-admin. Trash talking is not against the rules. I was confused and thought there was some kind of abuse going on so I was saying I'm going to make an abuse thread and Kyro was talking about me making an abuse thread, Lucid got really angry and instant muted me without a reason because he got scared.

~~~

Furthermore..

I mean @Momo I'm all for moving past the Cadebreaking/blocking accusations. But when I log in and have admins I don't know trash talk me about Jeremy.. like what? They're just making situations worse, situations that are already over.
            • Nov 29, 2012
              You said that night you had it all on demo, so if any of that was true. Then please post it. I have no grudges against you, but lying isn't necessary. Own up to your mistakes. I sent momo the demo.
              And again, please keep on topic of this thread rather than bring up another situation, if you felt there was any admin abuse with me, then either take it to CSA ( http://plaguefest.com/forums/contact-senior-admins.151/ )or create a new admin abuse thread.
            • Jan 9, 2015
              Then stop lying and tell the truth for once. Leave me the fuck alone and don't even talk to me or mention my situations with other admins over mic. There's a reason I'm specifically accusing you of bringing up Jeremy to me but no else... I don't even know you but I'm accusing you of it because that's what happened. You brought it on yourself to start shit with me because of some cade breaking/blocking accusations. I'm not accusing other people of stuff because every one else has the deceny not to harass me about another admin.

Anyway keep this thread on topic back to my original point which is I got muted cause Lucid got spooked I was going to report him and I don't want to be banned for 'evading'.
            • Oct 29, 2010
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.