Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Lucid

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Never Enough, Sep 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 14, 2012
    Enough is enough with the spamming of the stupid shit in the voice chat. I tried to do this privately last night with a player report he's continuously rambling and spamming the voice chat with shit about his penis. Please stop it, it's really annoying.

Two demos included. One from last night one from 40 seconds ago. How are people supposed to take admins seriously about voice chat spam when one of the admin team is doing this?

Attached Files:

2. May 31, 2012
    Mic spam includes but is not limited to nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, or leaving the mic on when not in use. Mic use must also be in English only, as our servers are English speaking only.

To be completely honest. I dont believe i broke any of those rules listed above. I may have been using my mic often but i didn't use it nonstop. People seem to enjoy it.
    [pF] LuciD, Sep 4, 2012 Last edited by Seeker, Sep 4, 2012
  3. Puppy!
    This message by Puppy! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 4, 2012, Reason: asdf.
    Sep 4, 2012
  4. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 4, 2012, Reason: asdf.
    Sep 4, 2012
  5. [pF] LuciD
    This message by [pF] LuciD has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 4, 2012, Reason: asdf.
    Sep 4, 2012
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    First demo doesn't work for me. Second demo has some comment about a boner and an iPhone. Its great that you're open about your boners, but keep it to a minimum on mic. Its really not necessary.
  7. May 31, 2012
    I never saw or heard him tell me to stop, did i miss that?
  8. Jan 21, 2011

EDIT: Downloaded the first demo from sourcebans and it worked. The occasional boner joke is fine but don't take it overboard.
  9. May 31, 2012
    He still should have said something rather than jump to an admin abuse thread.
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    He has a right to make an abuse thread if he feels you're not doing your job.
  11. OMGWTFBBQ
    This message by OMGWTFBBQ has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Sep 5, 2012, Reason: not needed adds nothing to the thread.
    Sep 5, 2012
  12. Jan 5, 2012
    I'd like to add on to Never Enoughs claim. Few days ago while I was playing ZE, Lucid constantly mic spammed about "how great he was" "how everyone should thank him for saving the day", I asked him to shut up but he wouldn't listen. He kept using the excuse that I was mad about the warning I got for b hopping. Eventually a fellow player showed me the procedures to mute him and I did. Also remember another playing telling him to shut up right after I muted him. Honestly you cant really do much to an admin but thank god for player mute. Never Enough you should try it next time.
  13. Feb 14, 2012
    Player muting an admin. Do you see a problem with this?
  14. Puppy!
    This message by Puppy! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 6, 2012, Reason: asdf.
    Sep 6, 2012
  15. Celexie
    This message by Celexie has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 6, 2012, Reason: asdf.
    Sep 6, 2012
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    To clarify, Lucid is actually Kinetic?...
  17. Puppy!
    This message by Puppy! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 6, 2012, Reason: dsafgh.
    Sep 6, 2012
  18. Jan 21, 2011
    Yes. Yet another person doesn't understand the concept of in game name matching forum name.

If you're not directly involved in abuse threads, don't post.

Since this isn't technically abuse and more professionalism related, I'm locking it. @Kinetic, keep the comments about your boners to a minimum. You may not see it as harmful, and while some players enjoy it others find it annoying and stupid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.