Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

M Infantry

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by uranus, Aug 16, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 16, 2011
    # 2124 "M Infantry [pF]" STEAM_0:0:4065673 1:57:13 120 0 active

I do apologize i do not posses any Screen shot or Demo to back this up. He Kicked me from the server for Mic Spamming w/o any warning, Since there is lil evidence to prove this from my end, I would like to point out an excessive punishment, Instead of muting me in game he kicked me.

As far for mic spamming i do not believe that saying in game. " Look Behind You" Turn around" or even Here zombie zombie zombie. is considered mic spamming .. i did not hold my mic... i wasnt not rude to other players.
    I think saying profanity on mic is more abusive, he does not do anything about them.

there is another player have the same problem from the same admin.
  2. May 6, 2011
    The player was warned multiple times for mic spamming when we were playing on another map. Where he was muted for the entire game.

When we changed to the new map, the player was once again warned multiple times for mic spam. The spam was complained by several players on at that time. Admin Wesley was on at the time too. After warning him, I kicked him off this time for "chronic mic spam". As the player was on and off periodically making noise over the mic, and also trolling over the mic.

I don't have any records or proof, but, if the logs would be pulled up. There were multiple warnings for him not to mic spam.
  3. May 27, 2008
    I need to know the exact time and which server this happened in or nothing can be looked into.
  4. May 6, 2011
    Peter I can't say for sure, but I think it should be around 10pm~12:00am Pacific Standard Time for August 16, 2011.

This happened on the zm.plaguefest.com server.
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    The admin in question handled the situation properly, they are required to warn in chat to provided proof of there actions. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me but this topic will be locked as it isn't admin abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.