Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved M0j0j0_j0

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by The0, May 28, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 3, 2016
    I was muted today by M0j0j0_j0 for a whole round with no substantial reason. Not the first time he did this. I'm not sure if he just singles me out? I understand he is a loved reg and is shown more leniency, but it feels like he has full reign to use his admin powers for whatever because.. why not? No one will tell him otherwise either way.

Feel free to chime in M0j0j0_j0 if you want to explain yourself more clearly.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 29, 2016
    The0 was starting a monologue about how Anika wasn't giving him attention and that he's a "Nice Guy". He has done this with other female players in the past and it's starting to get creepy. I gagged him for a second and when I went back to ungag him I didn't see him in game, didn't realize he was speccing. Honestly, I may have abused my powers a bit here or at least not handled the situation the best. :/

As for being a loved reg, that's so nice of you, I'm pretty sure most people are annoyed by me.

*edit* It was pointed out I should include the start of the conversation see below for the 2 part quote, there has been no editing and you can check the chat log. I also bolded and underlined the important sections.

Time Stamp 4:00pm EST ZM Server:
    • Like Like x 1
      m0j0j0_j0, May 28, 2018 Last edited by m0j0j0_j0, May 28, 2018
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Generally I wouldn't have much issue with the minor mute/gag here and there for players being annoying and the like, not like it impedes gameplay or anything, but there certainly doesn't seem to be anything in chat to even remotely warrant a gag here.

Good on your for posting everything that happened, looks like you might have just been a little too quick on the draw here, just rein it in a bit on things like this and there shouldn't be any more problems.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I want to thank both of you for posting evidence. I am glad that we could resolve this easily.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.