Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mad........

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rico Suavé, Jul 3, 2012

1. Dec 19, 2008
    I have an Xbox 360 and I wanted to get a new game for it. So I decide to get Battlefield 3. I am running a laptop for a PC and my laptop would not support Battlefield 3. So, I go to Gamestop to get Battlefield 3, pre-owned, and I got the game for $35.45. Good deal....right. I thought so. I bring it home to play and of course I can't use the online pass for the game because it was already used. So I have to buy a new one for $10 or 800 microsoft points. I bought the online pass and I start playing the game. I am really enjoying the game and it freezes. I am like okay and I retry it. I am playing and I get through couple matches and it freezes again. I am saying it must be dirty so I clean it. I start playing again and it says disc unreadable and I am like "What the F*ck." I try again and same thing happens like 25 seconds into game. I try to download the game to my xbox and it won't even let me download it. Now I'm like this is bullshit; I have to bring the game back and I will probably have to buy another online pass unless I can get a brand new game from gamestop. I was very mad that I couldn't play BF3 that night and the BS.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 30, 2012
      Wow, you seems to be very unlucky i also have some days like this... GOOD LUCK with it mate!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 4, 2012
      • Dec 19, 2008
        I am getting a new one, hopefully it does pull through
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Sucks bro, have you tried to get the disk resurfaced
      • Mar 20, 2011
        Saying the PS3 is better than the Xbox is complete rubbish. Both have their pros and cons. I use my PS3 for a bluray player and use my Xbox for a media center extender for my Cable Card tuner and for Video games. I also find the PS3 graphics don't look as good as Xbox in most cases.
      • Dec 19, 2008
        No, Clam Chowder. I have the receipt so I am going to get a new one from Gamestop but I am working on a job with my until $7 to 8,000 job. So I will be saving up maybe for a really nice computer (gaming). Any ideas?
        Post Merged, Jul 3, 2012
        I do agree with you Churma.