Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Made an Android App

Discussion in Android started by CastleX, Mar 2, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012
    I made an android app. If anyone's interested, heres the link.

https://market.android.com/details?...IxMiwiY29tLnNhcHBoYXBwcy5ibWljYWxjdWxhdG9yIl0.

Its a bmi calculator. There are over 1000 of these on the market atm, but I made mine unique in that it tells you how many pounds you have to lose or gain to be at a normal weight. Also, its in both metric and english units, and auto converts between metric and english units. Getting about 8-10 installs per day now on it. Hoping to reach 500 by the end of march (currently 230 installs, half of which have come from the past week and a half). Anyways, if you decide to try it out, thx for the support!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Hah, nice man. I wish you the best of luck for your goal. As for the app it looks great too.
    • Aug 18, 2006

BMI = 19.02. I need to gain weight.
    • Mar 2, 2012
      I will NOT download it, i have my reason for it, but you did a nice job!
    • Jan 28, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      need to lose 2.77kg

Nice app. I want to learn how to make apps as well :razz:

*EDIT* As a side note its called imperial and metric.
    • Jan 28, 2012
      Couldn't think of the word while I was making it. :razz:
    • May 14, 2011
    • Jul 23, 2010
      I have to gain nine pounds to be at a healthy weight. Ha. 17.33 for the win.
    • Jan 28, 2012
    • Jul 23, 2010
      I guess I should really rethink this diet of Starbucks Double Shots, steak, potatoes, and chocolate. Maybe I can release a book.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Your doctor said you're too big and the chart doesn't go that far? :razz:

EDIT: I'm thinking of creating an app for PlagueFest.. hmmm.
    • May 14, 2011
      Sajak if you do i love you. the current forumrunner app doesnt work for me
    • Jan 28, 2012
      They could just install the XFStop mobile template for xenForo.
    • May 14, 2011
      To be honest i have no idea what that is but if i can access the pF forums while in on holiday im all for it. I cant post replies with the android browser atm >.<
    • Jan 28, 2012
      I think you can. Although I use the stock android browser on my xoom. You have to hit reply on someone's post, and then hit it again and it quotes it. However, a few of the functions don't work like Code and copy and paste. Really wish they would just add a paste button to the keyboard.
    • May 14, 2011
      lol i just updated to android 4.0 and its all prefect just checked. scrap that last post.
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • May 14, 2011
    • Jan 28, 2012
      I got 4.0.4 and it doesn't work that well. :frown: