Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Major Issues with PlagueFest #1

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Ray, Apr 17, 2009

1. Aug 18, 2006
    As you know PlagueFest #1 is currently down. Reason being, the box got fucked. Again. The server has been lost.

Good thing is, we have a clone of PlagueFest #1, known as PlagueFest #2. The only difference between the two are the map lists. I am working to fix Server #2's stability problems and get #1 up and running as soon as possible
  2. May 27, 2008

:S
  3. Mar 26, 2009
    How does the box keep dying? Is someone dicking around with the hardware or is the hard drive dying? Saying "The box is fucked" is vague and undescriptive of the problem.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Peter stuck his penis in to the USB port last night. As a result the hard drive died after Godzilla queefed in to it.
  5. Mar 26, 2009
    Damnit Peter, I told you that 3 1/2 floppy dicks aren't compatible with USB ports, you need a damn adapter.
  6. May 27, 2008

I'm sorry!
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    Some people are visual learners. I'll provide a pic of the old server to give you an idea of what cam has been working with.

[IMG]
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    At least I made ray make a copy of the server, since my desktop is dead, having tech people work on it atm :/