Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MAJORyoon

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Air_Force, Aug 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 7, 2011
    1) # 3970 "MAJORyoon*****916 [pF]" STEAM_0:0:1582850 1:06:55 124 0 active

2) I figured this is the best place for this, it's not admin abuse YET, but I figured I do have an issue with an admin so I would bring it here and let him defend himself.

Every since you have put on your admin tag MAJOR, you have been more and more power hungry. I have seen it nearly every time I log on. In fact, if you haven't noticed, every time we are playing on the same server, I go into spectate mode. The reason I do this is because i'm tired of you breaking rules. I will catch you, and I will post the demos and photos here for everyone to see. All match people are going crazy talking how they will and you are talking to someone in an illegal spot, the person keeps going on and on and on asking why it's illegal. So I defend your standpoint and direct him to !illegal and even the website over the microphone.

I decided to get a little crazy (after you had warned him numerous times about his illegal spot) and I stated your mom is an illegal spot. Now, anyone who is at ALL an adult would brush this off, most likely laugh about it. Interestingly enough (or moreso predictively) you went off the deep end in admin chat saying "I dare you to cross me" and taunting me to do something else so you could "handle me". WTF is that? Well, actually, im not surprised, because I see you do this all the time to other people especially when no admins are around to stop you.

Here is my friendly heads up, I am watching you and I will catch you (since you break rules ALL the time). Don't threaten me with your power because your power has gone to your head. Here are some wonderful rules that you should re-read up on.

• Treat the players with respect with a professional attitude in a polite tone. We are a community, lets act like one.
    • Always, always show respect towards everyone, regardless of the situation.
    • Do not use admin commands to threaten players/admins.

Because you are an admin, it doesn't make you invincible. if you abuse, and you get caught, you may have your admin revoked depending on severity. (Taters post)

I have personally witnessed you kick people without ANY warning, send people to spectate without warning and use your position as admin as a "god complex". There are other minor issues that I do have with you, but these are the major ones.

-----

3) I know the third rule to posting on here is to have proof, however I wanted to bring the issue up because it is constant and I will now be spending my time on server waiting for him to abuse again so that I may post it here. I know a lot of you and we all get along for the most part. I have no qualms with MAJOR personally, before he was admin he was a chill kind of guy, but I've had enough of his antics.

-Air Force
  2. Jan 1, 2011

I LOVE YOU TOO! HAVE FUN GAMING!
  3. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Aug 12, 2011
  4. HHPLLC
    This message by HHPLLC has been removed from public view.
    Aug 17, 2011
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    Since this is not a legit admin abuse thread, let me say this.

Contacting a Senior admin in a private way goes a long way. If you have no proof of admin misconduct, this post will be locked and you will be forced to create a new topic when you do have proof.

Even contacting Major yourself and trying to work it out through private chat can go a long way.

Major does not have to defend himself considering there is no proof of his misconduct.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.