Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Make me play minigames!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Sublime, Jan 16, 2011

1. Dec 31, 2010
    Ok , well basically i only ever play fps games i went on to MG the other day to deal with a guy speeddhackin and played one of the map which i kind of enjoyed , now for 2+ years all ive ever done is play ZM/ZE i only play zm atm ,infact if it wasnt for pF i'd not even be playing css right now! anyway im one of these people who find change hard and will do what i can to do stick with what im doing/got which is zm , i want someone to persuade me into paying Mini games ive heard great things but i always find myself rather sitting in spec on a zm server than playing other servers , so someone pls tempt me into MG , i need to be persuaded , im almost there to investing some time in it i just need that little push!
  2. May 27, 2008
    There's a lot less annoyance in the minigames server and all the admins chill in there.
  3. Dec 31, 2010
    well thats a big plus :grin: , is there any rules like zm illegal spots etc? , or is it just general childs play with racism/admin abuse etc ?
  4. Nov 25, 2010
    the only negative is kids trying to take command of the game on those rare occurrences!