Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Make ranks mean something

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Kyro, Oct 8, 2015

1. Apr 26, 2015
    Perks, skins, something. Its a pointless system to have if there is no reason for people to actually try to get top 100, 50 whatever if there isn't going to be some kind of reward for it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Remove the system all together. Collapse that shit into the ground. It makes the people salty and toxic, also leaves a bad odor. Don't get near it. You'll reek of shit.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I feel like the rank whoring is already a bit problematic, adding further incentive sounds like a nightmare.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 9, 2013
        • Jan 3, 2013
          Oh God NO! It's just gonna be more rank whores, and ultimately leads to more friendly zombies sitting around and not killing.

Yes there is reward for it, it all says on player's head "RANK WHORE", trust me you know what I mean.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Like Like x 1
            Sicachu, Oct 9, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Oct 9, 2015
          • Mar 8, 2013
            the best way to keep your rank is to not play at all.
          • Aug 16, 2015
            i like the ranks but if you take it away I think people may stop playing :frown:
          • Dec 17, 2007
            The rank system was made to be pointless to begin with. Although, if you were to do something like that, like having rank competitions, rewards, etc, you could do it for paying members in order to draw in more money for the servers. Like if you were to buy donator you would have access to rank special privileges, or even start something new like rank donator or something like that. Just an idea :wink:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jan 3, 2013
              So if this happens, we will need to start fresh with everyone's rank points. But for @Bro's.M is #1 rank in zm, and he will be crying for losing the first position.:crying:

[IMG]

[IMG]

^@Bro's.M
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Ahhh. You don't have to worry about that queer. The "guy" has three people playing on his account, and all three of them have the same minds; they love points. If those numbers matter so much to them, let them have it. For any smart person, they'll eventually realize that even though you'll be able to reach the million digit, they're just endless numbers that don't go anywhere and they bring you nothing. What the hell is the god damn point of having all that? To feel proud that you'll be the guy that has x100 more points than the 2nd best? But... you know, some things don't click in some people's heads. No use to bring them into the spotlight. They'll find a thousand reasons to tell you why it matters. So lets just cut to the chase - they be they, we be we.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                  Orange, Oct 9, 2015 Last edited by Orange, Oct 9, 2015
                • Apr 26, 2015
                  It could be advantageous if the ranks reset once a month, thus instead of the same 20 people to whore, it opens it up to others to get perks if its added.
                • Nov 20, 2013
                  zZz...
                • Aug 7, 2012
                  Reset ranks yearly/quarterly, it'll end whoring.
                • Nov 20, 2013
                  If i want be a friendly zombie, i'll be, having or not a rank system.
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  I think ranks should reset monthly, followed by rewards gifted to players who place in the top 3, but given that people use zombie to gain rank, I can never see this happening.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Like Like x 1