Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Make surf dm rpg zm

Discussion in CS:S Surf RPG DM started by UrNuBiFiSaYuAre, Jul 3, 2017

1. Feb 26, 2014
    Gentlemen, What i am proposing is simply run the zombiemod plugin in the server with the rpg mod both functioning for humans (rpgmenu) and (zrpgmenu) for zombies. Seperating wether someone has earned points in being a human or a zombie should an interesting twist on player dynamics. You could even make it dm progression to zm via player deaths instead of first zombie at specific time in round.
  2. May 31, 2012
    I think the skins alone would be cool and would go with the community theme, but I think the other stuff might make the game too complicated and exceeding the classics could really hurt it as I've seen it do to other communities. Surf RPG DM is just one of those modes where the people playing it aren't new players; they didn't move onto GO likely because they enjoy the old stuff.

I think the server isn't doing well mainly because it's new and opened past a prime time. I'm not entirely sure if some of the settings should be tweaked because the game feels pretty good to me. What do you think?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jul 13, 2011