Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Make this spot illegal?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by [pF] ghosted apples, May 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2012
    Can we add this spot to the illegal list? Almost impossible to kill the human that is on the sign!
    Map: zm_tower-v3

[IMG]
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    I assume he and someone else used the runboost trick to get there? If the only option is to use the runboost trick to get to such places as this, then that spot is illegal. That said, this spot is already illegal.
    Vicarious, May 15, 2013 Last edited by Seventh, May 15, 2013
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    Think this spot should be illegal,impossible to get to while Zombie with the getting shot back.
  4. Feb 8, 2013
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    I posted this in the other thread about this. It is covered by the rule, and if you can't get to it any other way, then you're breaking a rule by accessing it. IMO, the person who assists in the runboost should be warned as well.
    [IMG]
  6. Sep 14, 2008
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm going to start enforcing these spots much harsher until these people get it through their heads.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Aug 2, 2010
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 7, 2012
        Best to put it on the illegal list because too many people claims it's not, plus I don't want to explain or argue with knuckle heads!
      • Oct 29, 2010
        No arguing needed, just warn and slap them down!
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.