Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Making a Scout's knife server :O

Discussion in Future Servers started by Venom, Apr 8, 2014

1. Nov 15, 2013
    I think the Pf community should make a scout's knife server.
    I think allot of PF members would like that.:cool:
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    There are a lot of things to take into consideration when making a server however it's probably for the better if someone else fills up with details as I'm not experienced whatsoever in this.

As much as I'd like a ScoutzKnivez server as well, I have respect for the fact that most suggestions are turned down due to -see the above-.

EDIT: You might want to take a look at other suggestion threads and see for yourself of what I'm talking about.
  3. Apr 24, 2012
    Seems like a cool idea. I like playing on SK servers with all the pro's who can really own. If PF had a SK server maybe it would draw some more players but idk:question:
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    1. Go on MG
    2. change to Lt_Galaxy
    3. Pick scout
    4. ???
    5. Play by yourself because MG is dead.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Jan 30, 2013
      Better yet, why not just add a scoutzknivez map to mg and call it a day. Still classifies as mg since AIO maps have it :grin:

On Its own server, it would just be dead all the time.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I think you would be hard-pressed to find ANY scoutzknivez server that's populated on a regular basis. Therefore it wouldn't make much sense for pF to have one. However I like @RedM00N 's idea of just adding it to MG - server is dead anyways so IMO we should just add custom maps and have fun :razz:
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I think RedM00N has a cool idea there. I'm down for that. :grin:
        • Apr 3, 2013
          pf bhop pls
        • Feb 24, 2011
          Everything for this! ^
          What happened to the "customs" server the ancient legends spoke of?
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Nov 5, 2013
            Scoutzknivez isnt to bad but alot of pro strafe knifers play it now days but there fun to play with. but sounds like a good idea but SK are harder to get populated due to not many people plays it anymore.
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Mar 29, 2012
              We have to have a 24/7 Mako server first
            • May 27, 2008
              We dare not speak its name.
              The Roots choose the servers, Mr. Potter.
              It's not always clear why.
              But, I think it is clear, that we can expect nothing from this thread.
              After all, 'it which must not be named' did great things.
              Terrible, yes, but great.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Aug 12, 2012
                oh S&K havent play that in awhile, maybe add the map to another server like people are saying I would play it.