Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Making my first major purchase :D

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Badgriuel, Apr 28, 2015

1. Jul 20, 2010
    Over the weekend I made my first major purchase and got myself a brand new car. My old car was a 2004 Toyota Corolla that my parents gave me to drive. It was a nice car but way too small for me and my legs were always cramped up. So I started saving up money and after 5 months of saving and a tax refund check, I went out and picked up a new Mercedes CLA 250.

After signing all the paper work and taking ownership of my new car, I felt this new sense of accomplishment. Being able to go out and save up money to buy a car on my own its a thrilling experience driving off the lot. It feels nice being able to have ownership of something that you worked hard for.

Also here are pictures since @Brett wants pics or it didn't happen.
    CLA 250 front at dealer CLA 250 side CLA 250 front CLA 250 rear
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      Oh dangalang, that's a nice vroom vroom box!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        That's a very nice car. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • May 17, 2014
          It looks beautiful! But for me a sense of accomplishment would be to earn a CS:GO knife. I like your experience better :smile:
        • May 15, 2011
          Race me bitch. You're pussy German slut-mobile don't scare me.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            oooOOoooooo @Benderius gonna be mad.
          • Sep 7, 2010
            I think you have made a really great purchase! I am both proud of you and murderously jealous.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Artistic Artistic x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              Lol, you're me 2 years ago. Exactly, only difference is my parent toyata was 2005 (recently t-boned and upgrayded to a 2012 one) and a VW. Wait 2 years though to feel the real PAIN.

EY YO WAT YOU SAY. I REKT U WITH MY VW. WITH BETTER PADS THAN JAPAN
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Jul 20, 2010

@Dirtbag come to CA and we'll go to a track near my place!
                • Like Like x 1
                • May 15, 2011
                  Pls m8o it's Korean have u seen there rorkets, pew pew mothr fukrs u can't catch me I'm Kim Jong-Un.

@Badgriuel Deal Next year holidays, I'm coming for you. Pink slips only.
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  I guess it doesn't affect you since you don't know how to live with snow.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Jul 20, 2010
                    Oh yea no snow here :razz:.

@Dirtbag sounds like fun, would love to do a track day after seeing the guys from Top Gear doing them.
                  • Apr 18, 2012