Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako Discussion

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by CaptainNoU, Jun 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 20, 2012
    I think the vents that we dont have it before in old version (the vent that it will appear up when the elevators goes up)
    I think it should be open only in Exterme and Exterme 2 Because its kinda to hard for Normal and hard.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    I doubt Hannibal will change it :dontknow:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 20, 2012
      Mhh Glitch007 u are creating a lot of these threads latey....

U cant simply change the map like that...we only allowed to play them....mako belongs to Hannibal[SPA] and he doesnt want that u edit his maps without asking him probably...
      And its only your opinion ...i see no point y it should be 2 hard on normal for humans....there are even barricades in the vents on normal 2 slow zombies down...
      only with bhop, zombies would be faster than humans, but thats not relevant for pf servers.

Besides that, there are more important things to fix on mako....theres a glitch a human can solowin without being attacked by zombies.... things like that are gamebreaking cause u need admins on the server for this map then...And if u find such glitches u post it on http://rafuron.wordpress.com/ and not here...

The same thing with predators alien devide...luffaren knows about it, that u can spam the weapons ... but he also said it many times that he doesnt want to really work on another version of predator...so its up to the admins to punish people who do it over and over again....
    • Oct 29, 2010
      We beat normal and hard all the time, just takes getting into the groove.

I really don't see this thread going anywhere so I'm just gonna lock it up.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.