Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako-f**s - First CS:S, then CS:GO, now CS1.6?!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Santa Zoey, Jul 18, 2014

1. Dec 10, 2013
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Vanya Spazmidt, Jul 18, 2014 Last edited by Santa Zoey, Jul 18, 2014
    • Dec 27, 2013
      Shit is going crazy. .
      Mako all the way <3
    • Oct 29, 2010
      lol what do you have against mako-fags? They're players who simply like a map.
    • Apr 28, 2013
      According to the date of the videos, they took place in 2012 so technically, mako in 1.6 happened BEFORE CS:GO.
    • Dec 10, 2013
      I like how everyone has private steam profiles so far hue.

I don't have anything, I like the map too lol
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jan 11, 2011
        Both. I did know about it and its a fan-remake. I don't know who did or when, but I saw it at least 2 years ago and linked it to Hannibal who was amused by the fact someone took the effort to remake (or port?) the map to 1.6, and as you have been told, the 1.6 port was prior to CS:GO launch.

As for the CS:GO version (only mentioned in the title) I will tell you that, as far as I know, there are currently 3 versions:
        - One from Hannibal (first one, very poorly ported, particles won't show).
        - One from "that korean guy" that is porting lots of maps and adding his server textures all over the place (also quite poorly ported imo).
        - One from @Syoudous. This last one is the best ported one so far as he cleaned the particle cache, edited a couple things that otherwise were broken and what-not. However take into account that some fun reason he went for the "classic" v1.4.1 instead of the most recent v5.3, so most "recent" additions like Electro or Gravity materias are not even there.

I hope he will go in the trouble of parting Mako to GO again for me when I'm done with V6, as I hate that kind of work and he gots a lot of practice already, but is up to him.
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 17, 2012
          Next up, Condition Zero! huehuehue

Kaemon, make it in the Cry-Engine :grin:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            This topic needs some mako-cleaning-service-nederland-bvjpg
            • Winner Winner x 1