Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MAKO pros help

Discussion in Help Desk started by cscommander, Jun 12, 2011

1. Dec 28, 2010
    i need help with mako the map. i want to know where all the material are and the song for every single level thinks.
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    After the tunnel there is a near bridge and a far bridge. There is sometimes a materia under the near bridge and on top of the far bridge.

If you take the near bridge there is sometimes a materia on a short building on the left side and in the building at the end of the path. Ultima can be found in the window near the fire escape.

After the door opens there is a materia to the left on top of a gas canister and before the jump onto the holding area earth can be found.

After the next door opens there is sometimes materia at the end of the long hallway by the ending and underneath the bridge that takes you to the reactor.
    In the elevator room there is sometimes materia on the right side by the computer
    After you take the elevator down there is sometimes a materia to the right before the second set of stairs behind the gas can. There is also sometimes materia under the second set of stairs before the tunnel.
    There is sometimes materia on the pipe on the way down.
    Finally, on the way up from fighting the boss right by the elevator is ultima on the top of a big pole.
    Hope it helps.
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    People usually don't look further than the length of their nose.

Next time, please search : http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5577-items-where-to-use-them/
    That's a strategy guide written by me.

Other than that, the materia spawns are random, so no1 can say for sure, whilst 1 round a materia might spawn, next round they might not.
    However I can has told some spots where the materias CAN spawn.
  4. Dec 28, 2010
    so what is the song for it.
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    It's on a sign in the map, go figure.